Immigration

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Republicans believe the polls again? Convenient.

Well, since you're so blinded by your very own Trump hatred... let me help you out... it is a fact that Trump got elected (not by my vote) on the immigration issue, more than anything else. So, the poll you're discrediting makes sense because it reflects what actually already happened with Trump getting elected. Whether Trump actually gets it done is another topic...

Not talking about "fake" presidential polls...that's so yesterday.:happy-very:

For a young punk you've got a lot to learn. Tell ya what.... Go back to reddit and get some more prominent bullet points to share with the old folks here... LMAO! :yawn2::drool::D

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well, since you're so blinded by your very own Trump hatred...
I don't care enough to hate, he's just like the rest of them.
let me help you out..
No thank you.
So, the poll you're discrediting makes sense because it reflects what actually already happened with Trump getting elected.
When did I discredit it? I simply pointed out Republican hypocrisy. Maybe you're blinded by your undying need to defend them.
Whether Trump actually gets it done is another topic...
Like everything else, something will get done despite the president, not because of him. Same as the last presidency.
Not talking about "fake" presidential polls...
I am. Ttku.
For a young punk you've got a lot to learn. Tell ya what.... Go back to reddit and get some more prominent bullet points to share with the old folks here... LMAO! :yawn2::drool::D
Take a chill pill you'll have a heart attack old man. Cool emojis. Lulz.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
RzRXfZl.jpg

Didn't mean to upset you so.. Here ya go.. Straight from reddit.

Enjoy.

:happy-very:

BrownArmy

...Didn't mean to upset you so.. Here ya go.. Straight from reddit...

I can't tell if you're 'trolling' or not.

In terms of Trump, I can't tell if you're with him or not.

I see you defending him, so maybe you like him, or maybe you're just in the 'sweet-spot' of the folks who will actually benefit from his term in office.

The people who will benefit from the Trump Presidency certainly aren't his base, or the people that responded to his 'populism'.

Trump ran as a Populist, and he's governing as a Plutocrat.

If that serves you, go for it.

BrownArmy

I see you defending him, so maybe you like him, or maybe you're just in the 'sweet-spot' of the folks who will actually benefit from his term in office.

The people who will benefit from the Trump Presidency certainly aren't his base, or the people that responded to his 'populism'.

Or maybe you're just a coyote, throwing gas on the fire.

I can dig it.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Goofy, Pluto, who cares as long as I'm better off!!!!!

BrownArmy

It must be very hard seeing all those people benefiting from Trump's policies and ignoring all the prognosticators who were certain Trump would have collapsed the economy by now.

Who, in your opinion, is benefiting from Trumps policies?

As far as I can tell, it’s rich people and rich corporations.

For instance, the tax bill favors owners of capital, not workers. You can argue for or against that, but it’s not very Populist.

Don’t listen to what Trump says, look at what he does.

vantexan

For instance, the tax bill favors owners of capital, not workers. You can argue for or against that, but it’s not very Populist.

He tried to get Obamacare repealed, which is hurting the middle class. Not his fault it wasn't. He got tax cuts passed that will benefit most working Americans. And corporate tax cuts will expand the job market. He's trying to get the border wall built. Essentially he's living up to, or at least trying to, his promises. Not his fault he's attacked constantly by the media which is determined to derail him. Hate him if you will but he's trying to live up to his campaign promises.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He tried to get Obamacare repealed, which is hurting the middle class. Not his fault it wasn't. He got tax cuts passed that will benefit most working Americans. And corporate tax cuts will expand the job market. He's trying to get the border wall built. Essentially he's living up to, or at least trying to, his promises. Not his fault he's attacked constantly by the media which is determined to derail him. Hate him if you will but he's trying to live up to his campaign promises.
"Your Word".....is all you got ! Keeping it shows your character.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The theory is they brought back a Native American woman or women to Iceland and that's how the DNA is found in a select few family lineage.
Would not the same be true for the Indian tribes DNA ?
So that raises the question that when some one states that America belongs to the Indians and all white people should leave , who is who ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Walmart raises hourly workers starting pay .Who twisted their arm ?

MAKAVELI

Would not the same be true for the Indian tribes DNA ?
So that raises the question that when some one states that America belongs to the Indians and all white people should leave , who is who ?
No Native Americans were here long before the Vikings who were here for just a short. Of time anyway.