Immigration

rickyb

Definitely worse.
i was thinking with the austerity / increasing govt dysfunction that could be the case. i foolishly left LA during rush hour. it wasn't that bad but only because i took the 101 to i5. there was more back up headed to Lancaster i believe.

rickyb

met a biker capitalist yesterday after rafting. he was a concealed carry and showed me his gun, and told me stories living next to a crazy white terrorist neighbor and how the fbi and dea got involved lol. he was a bad ass and swore at cops.

vantexan

met a biker capitalist yesterday after rafting. he was a concealed carry and showed me his gun, and told me stories living next to a crazy white terrorist neighbor and how the fbi and dea got involved lol. he was a bad ass and swore at cops.
Wow, that's cool, you're down with the 411.

rickyb

hell of a trip. did water rafting trip 2 days in a row, almost fell out both times, fell out 1 time. bunch of ppl in our raft fell out. went parasailing. it was probably the easiest of all the "extreme" sports ive done. ate at a buffet on the water.

i had to check out with US border patrol on the way out. the guy i got was super cool, he was like the dad in family guy. canada border patrol didnt make me pay duty. i got my brakes done in vegas so i was over my $800 limit. sucks i had to return my gargantuan shoes i bought at ross.

turns out i have another 13 days off from capitalism, so im thinking about stimulating the US economy one last time and go to new york or something maybe tomorrow.

cars a wreck. engine light goes off every other day, low tire pressure light yesterday, brakes pulse at high speeds, needs oil change

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

32548851_887781121417888_7897630445645332480_n.jpg

Such an easy concept to understand.

Even a child.... can get it.

wayfair

swollen member
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

A local gun shop/range waives the range fee if you recite it!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Ya I'm sure the kid knows exactly what is going on. Do what you're told. Baaaahhh.