Immigration

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sit down, stand up, 2+2=5, books are for burning
bellamy-salute.jpg

rickyb

View attachment 194730

I think I’m board with @rickyb now about our immigration officers being monsters. This is appalling. It’s an excerpt from an ACLU filing about children being taken from asylum seekers.
i was talking to my neighbour yesterday and border patrol ran up to her relative's car at gun point because they thought he was a criminal when he was trying to cross the border.

i think its not just border patrol, i think its US cops in general relative to other countries. apparently US cops are meaner than australian cops, and the ones in UK dont have guns (not that it would necessarily work in US)

i think its BS i have to wear a trump or hillary bandana instead of an anonymous one. both of them commit way more crimes than anonymous.

rickyb

rotten laws. just lie. im suprised the crooks at the border didnt ask me.

meanwhile the crooks are running free in america on wall st, and in government.

Canadians who've used pot can be forever barred from entering the United States

Julie, a 56-year-old retired payroll administrator, was put on the inadmissibility list last August after admitting to American border agents that she’d been ticketed for marijuana possession in 1984, when she was 18. Julie, who asked that her last name not be used, was crossing from Vancouver, British Columbia, en route to Tuscon to visit her daughter at the University of Arizona, when she was pulled aside for a secondary inspection. After two rounds of questioning about her travel plans, an agent asked if she had ever used drugs or been arrested. When Julie mentioned the ticket, she says, she was questioned for at least another 40 minutes about the long-ago case and whether she still used narcotics.

Last edited:

rickyb

Interesting....this is from way back in 1907....

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907. "In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because o friend creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
corporations arent loyal to the american people. neither are people in government.

newfie

Taking a month to respond to a post and interjecting a racist, Nazi meme that is immediately agreed with by another racist or maybe Nazi member is really special.

Well done. The irony is near perfect.

ah he's black so its racist. now I see your delusion

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Taking a month to respond to a post and interjecting a racist, Nazi meme that is immediately agreed with by another racist or maybe Nazi member is really special.

Well done. The irony is near perfect.
Perhaps you missed the humor of saying posting a Nazi image is bad and then posting a Nazi image.
You never seem to get my humor.
It was self-deprecating in a way