Immigration

vantexan

rotten laws. just lie. im suprised the crooks at the border didnt ask me.

meanwhile the crooks are running free in america on wall st, and in government.

Canadians who've used pot can be forever barred from entering the United States

Julie, a 56-year-old retired payroll administrator, was put on the inadmissibility list last August after admitting to American border agents that she’d been ticketed for marijuana possession in 1984, when she was 18. Julie, who asked that her last name not be used, was crossing from Vancouver, British Columbia, en route to Tuscon to visit her daughter at the University of Arizona, when she was pulled aside for a secondary inspection. After two rounds of questioning about her travel plans, an agent asked if she had ever used drugs or been arrested. When Julie mentioned the ticket, she says, she was questioned for at least another 40 minutes about the long-ago case and whether she still used narcotics.
Canada doesn't allow Americans in with criminal records either.

newfie

Perhaps you missed the humor of saying posting a Nazi image is bad and then posting a Nazi image.
You never seem to get my humor.
It was self-deprecating in a way

If nobody ever gets your “jokes” it’s probably because you’re not funny.

old man i had to give you a funny on it. the idea of Obama being a tough guy like Hitler was a delicious twist on reality.

Sportello

Perhaps you missed the humor of saying posting a Nazi image is bad and then posting a Nazi image.
You never seem to get my humor.
It was self-deprecating in a way
I said well done, near perfect irony. What more do you want?

You never get my complements, I don’t think this will work out. Besides, you’re fat, gray and hairy, and a poor dresser.

oldngray

nowhere special
No, that's 100% accurate. At least when I was delivering travel trailers in '98. They check your background before letting you in. I've heard of others since then being turned back at the border.

So if ricky snuck into the US then Canada wouldn't let us send him back?

rickyb

No, that's 100% accurate. At least when I was delivering travel trailers in '98. They check your background before letting you in. I've heard of others since then being turned back at the border.
i know i believe you.

recap:
-if your a war criminal president, you can enter
-if your a wall street criminal, you can enter
-if your a major corporate crimnial, you can enter

-but if you foolishly admit to smoking weed 30 years ago, your banned

i know i believe you.

recap:
-if your a war criminal president, you can enter
-if your a wall street criminal, you can enter
-if your a major corporate crimnial, you can enter

-but if you foolishly admit to smoking weed 30 years ago, your banned
The more crimes you make up in your head doesn’t make them stick.