Immigration

Mutineer

You might want to actually try and do some research before grabbing your picket sign and heading to the border.
Southern California construction jobs: Only 3 states hired more workers! – Orange County Register
Federal salary data show Orange County with the region’s top-paid construction workers: averaging $69,576 annualized in 2017’s first three quarters, the latest stats available. That’s up 6.2 percent in a year and 18 percent over five years.

Los Angeles County construction workers’ pay ran at $61,845 annualized, up 4.4 percent in a year and 14 percent over five years. Building-industry pay in Riverside County averaged $54,149, up 3.2 percent in a year and 16 percent over five years. While in San Bernardino County, it was $58,136 — up 5.5 percent in a year and 12 percent since 2012.

What sort of vile, nasty bait is this? A newspaper article. And you simply read it and profess to believe it?

Of course you do. Because it supports whatever pet agenda you have a fetish for. You'll latch onto anything. No matter how dubious the source.

My life experiences have never resembled news propaganda. Sorry, I just don't relate.

And suggesting that I'm heading to the border with a picket sign. Is that a thinly veiled attempt to compare me with something derogatory? The hoof beats of name calling are undoubtedly not far behind. Yawn.

Lemme guess what's next: an ad-hom attack? That's another well-worn arrow in your quiver. And I just snapped it.

Go troll somebody else.

MAKAVELI

What sort of vile, nasty bait is this? A newspaper article. And you simply read it and profess to believe it?

Of course you do. Because it supports whatever pet agenda you have a fetish for. You'll latch onto anything. No matter how dubious the source.

My life experiences have never resembled news propaganda. Sorry, I just don't relate.

And suggesting that I'm heading to the border with a picket sign. Is that a thinly veiled attempt to compare me with something derogatory? The hoof beats of name calling are undoubtedly not far behind. Yawn.

Lemme guess what's next: an ad-hom attack? That's another well-worn arrow in your quiver. And I just snapped it.

Go troll somebody else.
So in other words, you got nothin. Just another white Murican claiming immigrants are destroying this country. Here's a news flash for ya. America has always had a love affair with cheap labor. Whether here or abroad. And it all started with the enslavement of Africans. Educate yourself on history and you might just learn something.:happy2:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I thought liberals like it when governments spend money to employ people. This is going to add lots of jobs, construction, road maintenance and the facility itself. Are you not entertained?
If a company can't make it without a government subsidy then they shouldn't be in business.
By the time most of this taxpayer money is paid to Foxconn I will be gone permanently from this state. Let someone else foot the bill.

Mutineer

white Murican

Yup. Assumptions and name calling. One of my ancestors came from the Biscayne area of Mexico. So I'm not exactly lily-white. Viva La Revolucion!
And it all started with the enslavement of Africans.

Yup. You think white people in the southern United States invented slavery for all of mankind. It NEVER happened anywhere else in the world before that and it ONLY happened to Africans.

Educate yourself on history and you might just learn something.:happy2:

I'm just gonna' let your last comment stand for it's self. Hoist upon one's own petard. Maybe you can bribe a moderator to remove it. Truly cringe-worthy.

MAKAVELI

Yup. Assumptions and name calling. One of my ancestors came from the Biscayne area of Mexico. So I'm not exactly lily-white. Viva La Revolucion!

Yup. You think white people in the southern United States invented slavery for all of mankind. It NEVER happened anywhere else in the world before that and it ONLY happened to Africans.

I'm just gonna' let your last comment stand for it's self. Hoist upon one's own petard. Maybe you can bribe a moderator to remove it. Truly cringe-worthy.
I'm still waiting on some facts. That's something you seem to have a hard time grasping.

Mutineer

Anything you cuckservatives disagree with is fake news. You don't even bother refuting the facts lol.

Jeez. More name-calling.

You have proven to me in the past that you are not above presenting lies as factual in order to shore up an argument. And I researched and called you out on it. More than once. Your tactic is to fling crap, and hope some of it sticks.

I will bother myself no more with that. And that's why I'm blocking you.

But later. I've got errands to run and a girlfriend to pimp as I hide in a closet and watch. Us cuckservatives are busy folks ya' know.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Jeez. More name-calling.

You have proven to me in the past that you are not above presenting lies as factual in order to shore up an argument. And I researched and called you out on it. More than once. Your tactic is to fling crap, and hope some of it sticks.
Wut¿

If we've talked before, you are a very forgettable person.

Go to Trump's Twitter page and get your daily dose of kool-aid buddy you sound parched.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I will bother myself no more with that. And that's why I'm blocking you.
stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif