In need of help.

Rukuz831

Hi my name is Nichole and i used to work for UPS in Sunnyvale Ca during my hiring process i explained to them that I have severe asthma but that I wasn't gonna let that stop me from providing for my son well prior to me walking out on my supervisor I would say I did everything that was expected of me the day that I just walked out my asthma was bothering me but I still went to work anyway when I arrived i explained to my supervisor my situation and it seemed to me like what I had mentioned was taken seriously now fast-forwarding to today I had an interview but when the lady checked to see if I'm able to be rehired it showed that I had a negative by my name is there anyway that I can get that fixed

Est.1998

Hi my name is Nichole and i used to work for UPS in Sunnyvale Ca during my hiring process i explained to them that I have severe asthma but that I wasn't gonna let that stop me from providing for my son well prior to me walking out on my supervisor I would say I did everything that was expected of me the day that I just walked out my asthma was bothering me but I still went to work anyway when I arrived i explained to my supervisor my situation and it seemed to me like what I had mentioned was taken seriously now fast-forwarding to today I had an interview but when the lady checked to see if I'm able to be rehired it showed that I had a negative by my name is there anyway that I can get that fixed
When you"walked out", how long did it take you to return to work?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
No , you walked out , job abandonment. Goodbye!
🧔✊

Indecisi0n

Sounds like you did let it stop you providing for your son.

Rukuz831

Look first of all you don't even know me and secondly that's what an actual teachers for you know some of us have REAL LIFE PROBLEMS bet you're one of those silver spoon fed MFS

542thruNthru

Nothing you can do sorry.

You should have applied for FMLA if it was available to you. You shouldn't have just walked out.

You'll never be rehired so I'd look else where.

Good luck to you.

Well to be quite honest with you if you have severe asthma this job is not for you

myback

Definitely don’t want this job while afflicted with severe asthma, you may have done yourself a favor. Severe asthma and severe physical labor would not end well.