In need of help.

Zowert

UPS isn’t for everyone. Whether you’re working inside or out delivering, it’s hard work. Go back to school. It doesn’t have to be a University, trade schools are highly underrated. Get a pell grant and find a school that teaches you how to weld. Seriously, there is always a demand for welders (in most areas) and if you get good enough at it you’ll make nice living for you and your son.

Anyway, there’s no chance in hell you’re going back to UPS. Best of luck to you.

imsolazy

UPS isn’t for everyone. Whether you’re working inside or out delivering, it’s hard work. Go back to school. It doesn’t have to be a University, trade schools are highly underrated. Get a pell grant and find a school that teaches you how to weld. Seriously, there is always a demand for welders (in most areas) and if you get good enough at it you’ll make nice living for you and your son.

Anyway, there’s no chance in hell you’re going back to UPS. Best of luck to you.
Welding and asthma is probably a bad combo.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Welding with asthma not a good idea
Try HVAC

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Look first of all you don't even know me and secondly that's what an actual teachers for you know some of us have REAL LIFE PROBLEMS bet you're one of those silver spoon fed MFS

Here’s what you need to do Nichole
Call them up and tell them you aren’t to be friend*ed with because you have asthma and you need an office job ASAP or heads are gonna roll

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog

Yeah, welding, like that gal in the 80's movie Flashdance.
1611892890032.png

Hi my name is Nichole and i used to work for UPS in Sunnyvale Ca during my hiring process i explained to them that I have severe asthma but that I wasn't gonna let that stop me from providing for my son well prior to me walking out on my supervisor I would say I did everything that was expected of me the day that I just walked out my asthma was bothering me but I still went to work anyway when I arrived i explained to my supervisor my situation and it seemed to me like what I had mentioned was taken seriously now fast-forwarding to today I had an interview but when the lady checked to see if I'm able to be rehired it showed that I had a negative by my name is there anyway that I can get that fixed

You are definitely in need of help.

At the end of a sentence, or statement, try using a period. Also, when you're typing a sentence, try putting in a comma when you would naturally pause if you were saying it out loud.

If you read your original post out loud as it is punctuated, you will have a severe asthma attack.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.