In need of help.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
He’s in cell block D

long-tongue-jupiter2.gif

Box Ox

Hi my name is Nichole and i used to work for UPS in Sunnyvale Ca during my hiring process i explained to them that I have severe asthma but that I wasn't gonna let that stop me from providing for my son well prior to me walking out on my supervisor I would say I did everything that was expected of me the day that I just walked out my asthma was bothering me but I still went to work anyway when I arrived i explained to my supervisor my situation and it seemed to me like what I had mentioned was taken seriously now fast-forwarding to today I had an interview but when the lady checked to see if I'm able to be rehired it showed that I had a negative by my name is there anyway that I can get that fixed
IMG_0052.JPG

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Look first of all you don't even know me and secondly that's what an actual teachers for you know some of us have REAL LIFE PROBLEMS bet you're one of those silver spoon fed MFS

Why won’t your asthma be a problem now
Hubs are just as dusty and dirty
As ever Nich

takesteady

I empathize with you and I know that asthma can be severely debilitating, but if you aren’t useful to the company, especially as a seasonal employee, they don’t give a :censored2: about you. Also, this job is very physical and the daily activity of it will likely exacerbate your condition. Just move on and try to find a less physically intensive job.