Internal job transfer

Does anyone know about how long it takes for a transfer to go through and the odds on them approving it? I was approved by my manager but now awaiting approval from someone else.

542thruNthru

Does anyone know about how long it takes for a transfer to go through and the odds on them approving it? I was approved by my manager but now awaiting approval from someone else.

Internal transfer like a shift change?

Don't think anyone can tell you a time frame.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

@542thruNthru will help you as soon as you tell him what your position is and what supplement you work under.
I'm just a warehouse associate at the Hebron Kentucky in Dbirk and trying to transfer just to other side of building pretty much for the hours.
what up girl
Where you headed
I work as warehouse associate in dbirk in Hebron Kentucky location and literally just trying to transfer to other side of building to kawasaki. My manager approved it but said as soon as recruiting manager approves then I'm good I guess. Said 5 days but I got a feeling that's not the case.

542thruNthru

Yea pretty much. They had the bids up like they do every week for anyone that wanted to transfer to that department and I submitted it but no idea how long them things take.

Well I'll be honest with you that where I am we do not put up bids to transfer shifts. This may be a supplemental thing also you may want to make sure they do not screw you by sending someone else and not telling you. So I'd speak with your steward and or business agent at the local.

If you're doing a really, really good job at your current position your supervisor may not want to lose you.
Welp kinda luckily I'm new so she doesn't really know me. Which guess helps but hurts as far as other department wanting me, but Iv tried to learn as much as possible in the 3 weeks iv been there. Done got forklift certified and have went to a different department days they was short and learned their stuff. My boss approved the transfer but now waiting someone else. I like my job and really want to try and keep it but running out of time due to change of things and only matter time before they'd end up firing me. So far never been late or call off. Just idk. Don't know much about company yet and how :censored2: works as far as this😒

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

I believe that you work for UPS Supply Chain Solutions. A non-union subsidiary of UPS.

I don't know of anyone on this site that works at UPS SCS. No one here can answer your question, as we have no idea.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
If it doesn't pan out for you. I wonder if you'd be interested in relocating? There's a driver route up for bid in Furnace Creek/Death Valley. P-1000 has a fan in it. Only 65-70 stops a day. Never work after 7pm.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If it doesn't pan out for you. I wonder if you'd be interested in relocating? There's a driver route up for bid in Furnace Creek/Death Valley. P-1000 has a fan in it. Only 65-70 stops a day. Never work after 7pm.
Furnace Creek has a population of 24, the heck they need a p-1000 on that route?