Iran

Necropostophiliac

Iran has received the biggest concession possible.

For years, Iran has claimed a “right” to enrich uranium and insisted that recognition of such an
imaginary right be included in any negotiated agreement.

Twice in the agreement’s preamble, Iran’s “rights” to a nuclear program are proclaimed.

It is permitted to retain 50 percent of its stock of uranium enriched to 20 percent, which is a sufficient enrichment
level to produce rudimentary nuclear weapons.

bbsam

Staff member
Who says they don't have that right? I understand it makes some governments nervous but that doesn't negate the sovereign government from pursuing what dozens of other nations do.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Iran has received the biggest concession possible.

For years, Iran has claimed a “right” to enrich uranium and insisted that recognition of such an
imaginary right be included in any negotiated agreement.

Twice in the agreement’s preamble, Iran’s “rights” to a nuclear program are proclaimed.

It is permitted to retain 50 percent of its stock of uranium enriched to 20 percent, which is a sufficient enrichment
level to produce rudimentary nuclear weapons.

Necro, I don't think that is true. That is what Breitbart reported, but (big surprise) that is false. Iran will not have any uranium above 5% if this deal goes through.

Quick explanation with pictures for those who need them:
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...st/Understanding-the-Deal-With-Iran.html?_r=0

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
But we cannot "verify" only the sites --THEY will let us see . Sure that makes sense !!
Well, your post makes absolutely no sense (is English your native language?), but I'm going to go out on a limb, and figure that you think they have secret sites that neither we, nor the Israelis, nor any of the other players (P5+1) know about, but yet you are pretty sure exists.

Sure, that makes sense !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder what really closed this deal .
Did bhos say " if you like your plutonium , then you can keep your plutonium . "

moreluck

golden ticket member
fuller_iran_deal.jpg

island1fox

Well you can't bomb the sites you don't know about either.

bbsam,

Come on. You know better than that. We know where all the sites are ---being able to inspect and verify ---or bomb-- are much two different things.

If the U.N. would have taken a stronger stand --or any stand --instead of the food for oil scandal ---all areas could have been inspected and we would not have bombed the crap out of the entire country.:wornout:

island1fox

Now island, if that were true, Israel would have done it long ago.
bbsam,

Please --again --stick with reality. Israel will continue to wait for U.S. permission --until they get it --openly or not --or when the situation is absolutely dire !!

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam,

Come on. You know better than that. We know where all the sites are ---being able to inspect and verify ---or bomb-- are much two different things.

If the U.N. would have taken a stronger stand --or any stand --instead of the food for oil scandal ---all areas could have been inspected and we would not have bombed the crap out of the entire country.:wornout:
And I do have to challenge your assertion that we have this knowledge and would be able to destroy all the sites short of a full scale war. I have yet to hear or read any such estimate regarding a military solution to the issue. So what are your sources?