• yes

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • no

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • too soon to call

Votes: 21 28.4%

• Total voters

Faceplanted

I don’t understand the concept of a country paying a person with a working body money to stay home. These people all need to be put to work. You want to collect government assistance, they would provide you with minimum wage and you should be forced to do what is needed. Weather it be picking up trash in cities, cutting county grass ect.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Good question that I don't have the answers to. I can observe obvious mistakes, and be critical of them, but I don't have all the answers. That's why I'm just a UPS driver

Don't let that fact hold you back. Pick one problem with society, learn as much as you can about it, and start coming up with some ways to solve it. Then start implementing your solutions. Avoid any solutions that require government involvement.

rod

Retired 22 years
Lol, not with Internet buying. Although like you, I would enjoy watching them crash and burn

Actually I don't want them to crash and burn. I don't like seeing any company fold. I would like to see them change their "rule by harassment" idea of how to do business.

rod

Retired 22 years
Lol, not with Internet buying. Although like you, I would enjoy watching them crash and burn

Actually I don't want them to crash and burn. I don't like seeing any company fold. I would like to see them change their "rule by harassment" idea of how to do business.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I don’t understand the concept of a country paying a person with a working body money to stay home. These people all need to be put to work. You want to collect government assistance, they would provide you with minimum wage and you should be forced to do what is needed. Weather it be picking up trash in cities, cutting county grass ect.
I don't understand my state government paying corporations millions of dollars to keep operating. If they can't make it without subsidies then maybe they shouldn't be in business.

Faceplanted

Real Wage Growth Is Actually Falling

Information your friend! Stop being Fox sheep. If you stop your education when you no longer attend school you become a liability in our society.
I don’t watch tv. Growth in my area is real. Pay is going up, there are jobs for all. New house being built all over. I don’t take into account these people living in podunk towns. My city has attracted lots of medical and tech..... I mean lots.

Your info is still coming from the media that is controlled by a certain group.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
you are a piece of work 4 sure! how bout we start with you.

In stating facts makes me bad.....well I might be the baddest dude in the world.

The human race is significantly weaker because of bad breeding.
The increase in food allergies, autism, cancer and all the other bad stuff is genetic.
People with bad genes breeding produces offspring with bad genes.

Faceplanted

Are you a kkk member?
Mixing races is not bad breeding. When it comes to other animals, mixing in other genes usually results in a stronger immune system, among other positives. He’s talking about all these people with bad genes who continuously make baby’s. In the wild, these animals would die off before reproducing, thus making the speces stronger in general.

Modern medicine, as well as anti-biotic have made the human speces less healthy and weaker in general.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Mixing races is not bad breeding. When it comes to other animals, mixing in other genes usually results in a stronger immune system, among other positives. He’s talking about all these people with bad genes who continuously make baby’s. In the wild, these animals would die off before reproducing, thus making the speces stronger in general.
You didn’t answer my question

In stating facts makes me bad.....well I might be the baddest dude in the world.

The human race is significantly weaker because of bad breeding.
The increase in food allergies, autism, cancer and all the other bad stuff is genetic.
People with bad genes breeding produces offspring with bad genes.
A few doctors told my wife and I, that using anti bacterial cleaners and soaps a child’s whole life may hinders that child’s immune system. So when that child starts school, they cannot fight off all the germs that go around.