Is UPS crying Poor (underfunded non-union retirement) for more major takeaways?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
He wished you had cancer? I missed that. I had major surgery to remove cancer last year... have to keep getting checked to see if it's back.

That's a really despicable thing to wish on someone
Good friend of mines wife just died of cancer. She was in her 30's.... he has several children ..... I'm glad you caught it early.

LeadBelly

Banned
If this is humor or enjoyment for the people involved have at .... people start mentioning RAPE and CANCER and harm 2 families ....sorry my eyebrows raise a little .....
I respect that, but I'm telling you how I feel. I grew up real bad. Family members die and I don't go and see them. I got a call when I was defending a member at a hearing for termination. It was actually a text. The text said grandma was dying. I showed it to my Ba and best friend. He said go, and told labor. I said nope, I'll stay I got to help resolve this discharge. They just looked at me. Treat your little kids good. Because when they see stuff they grow up to be men and women. I was wronged and I move on. People don't exist to me when you do this. The final straw with my grandma was when my uncles friend Ali stuck a gun to my head and pistol wipped to me. I grabbed my uncle and dangled him out the second story window. She took their side. They were selling drugs out of her house and I made a stand. I became homeless for the second time in three years and I was 18.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
All I am saying ... is if ya really hate each other with terms that have been mentioned ....go do something about it
I don't hate him ... I just don't like the way he bullies people on this site.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Just a username on the Internet that will not clean up his behavior here on Brown Cafe.

Future

Victory Ride
I know you've seen some bad stuff. I won't debate who saw worse, because it's irrelevant. The moral of the story is you don't walk in my shoes.
I walk in mine .... that's fine ...... vent in another way .....bro .....sometimes I vent but ....not like this crap on here ...all involved ..r making yourselves look silly .....

LeadBelly

Banned
My Father ...died of cancer between my age of 7-9 ...
My dad killed a man when I was four, allegedly in self defense. I watched him get cuffed and hauled off to jail. I watched as my mom had a nervous breakdown and became an agoraphobic. Going to foster homes. I'm so sorry about your father. Life sucks.

LeadBelly

Banned
And you have been sitting on this evidence for how long?
Since two days befor the forth of July, and you know it. To be honest I did call and they said there is nothing the Philadelphia police can do with that. Plus the proximity isn't gonna help either. They said I could file a report with my police department, but I said friend it. I have my little piece of the second amendment. Plus I can fight.