Is UPS crying Poor (underfunded non-union retirement) for more major takeaways?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This has gotten out of control. I like you monkeynutz but Lead is a good person. No, he is a great person , you know how to get under a persons skin and you know this.
It's his passion and kind of a sad way to spend your time, especially in retirement when time is abundant, but limited.

I try to feel sorry for him, when I'm finished being angry.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
whole thing is filthy ...would anyone say some of this sheeet ...in person
Probably, then who knows what after that.

There is a whole web of nefarious PM's that fueled that comment.

I'm not condoning the comment, but @Monkey Butt enlisted that comment as a result of his afflictions, specifically as a virtual sociopath.

Lead regretted it in the end, as he allowed himself to be played for Monkey's amusement.
I can envision Monkey grinning while he deleted the evidence.

Poor fella.

Future

Victory Ride
Probably, then who knows what after that.

There is a whole web of nefarious PM's that fueled the that comment.

I'm not condoning the comment, but @Monkey Butt enlisted that comment as a result of his afflictions, specifically as a virtual sociopath.

Lead regretted it in the end, as he allowed himself to be played for Monkey's amusement.
I can envision Monkey grinning while he deleted the evidence.

Poor fella.
Just plain out stupid .... really ....

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Your lucky I love you .... this crap should end
tenor (4).gif

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This has gotten out of control. I like you monkeynutz but Lead is a good person. No, he is a great person , you know how to get under a persons skin and you know this.
Why don't you call him up ... I'm sure he has a lot of spins and lies to fill you in.
And believe me, he will not tell you all the things he has done but it's been laundered pretty well over the years.

I don't have anything against LB but I am sick and tired of him bullying others on this site.
I realize bullying is probably a large part of his job and the only way he knows but if someone doesn't stand up to his bullying and thuggery, he will never improve as a person.
In reality, I am the one sticking up for the little man while Teamster Officers allegiance is to the IBT and their Local officers.

I'm not one of those people that accept one type of person at work, one person at home and with friends and another at church. LB is a mixed bag and unfortunately, I have only been exposed to his Teamster side.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We were viewing your photography website. Dude you aren't aging well.

No kidding and since you wished I had Stage 4 Cancer, you might be seeing your wish.
You're welcome.

Good, I feel no remorse for you.
Unfortunately, this is the only LB I know except when he is all buddy, buddy on PMs when he is trying to get me to do something for him when Cheryl has already said no.

I wish I knew the LB you know.

LeadBelly

Banned
whole thing is filthy ...would anyone say some of this sheeet ...in person
I would in a heartbeat. I grew up an abused child. I fought all the time. If I could get away with it and I'm mad enough it would be no problem at all. You know my family was threatened? Right? You don't know the half of it though.