ISIS aka The Islamic State

wkmac

They declared war on us. They said they they will fly their flag over the White House.
You just don't seem to be able to grasp our situation.
This is a war to determine who survives.
ISIS will not negotiate.
ISIS will not surrender.
ISIS will not stop.
We fought enemies like this before.
It's us or them.
So they must all die.

You must not be much of a man to let a 17 year old snot nosed kid get you so scared.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You give them far too much credit.

You have your head buried too deep in the sand. ISIS members and their sympathizers in western nations will continue to attack at home, if they are not KILLED, they will continue to grow and sell black market oil (how theyre making money), you need to male it less appealing for dumb kids to join it. Blowing up all their mwmbers seems like a good way.

We need to start blowing up some mosques and beheading their family members, turn the tables on them and see how they like it.

They all (ISIS) need to die. Anyone trying to join? Kill 'em. No more being nice. These are not misunderstood youths, these are people who wish to kill us all. Lets take the fight to them first.

wkmac

I wonder when the exact moment (ISIS TERROR ATTACK) when you will say that ISIS is a real threat.
Even Obama realizes they are a threat.

I've seen absolutely nothing to make me foresee such a moment as ever coming at all. Hope that answers your question.

Obama and I disagree on vastly more issues than even you disagree with him so pulling the Obama card means nothing to me.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So 40,000 terrorists are going to invade the US, occupy it and fly their flag over the White House? Really?

Smh, it wouldn't take 40,000 of them to jack the white house, a few hundred VERY determined terrorists can make a LOT of mess for our country. 19 people killed thousands of innocents on 9/11, what do you think a lot more, and better trained, more pissed off terrorists can do? Oh, we'll just say "that'll" never happen

bbsam

Staff member
Smh, it wouldn't take 40,000 of them to jack the white house, a few hundred VERY determined terrorists can make a LOT of mess for our country. 19 people killed thousands of innocents on 9/11, what do you think a lot more, and better trained, more pissed off terrorists can do? Oh, we'll just say "that'll" never happen
The two mightiest nations the world has ever known failed to pacify Afghanistan in decades long wars. I doubt ISIS poses any existential threat.

bbsam

Staff member
It's not the military we don't have much faith in.
It's your homeboy Obama we don't have any faith in.

Bad wars, good warriors.
No sense in juming in until we know what government is going to be there. Learned that one from your good Ol boy Cheney.

MAKAVELI

They declared war on us. They said they they will fly their flag over the White House.
You just don't seem to be able to grasp our situation.
This is a war to determine who survives.
ISIS will not negotiate.
ISIS will not surrender.
ISIS will not stop.
We fought enemies like this before.
It's us or them.
So they must all die.
You need to put down the Call of Duty video game, go sign up for the Marines and fight like you type, then we could respect your post. Otherwise you are nothing but a keyboard warrior who would have no problem having someone else put their life on the line. My guess is you wouldn't last 1 min in the "real" battlefield.