Israel

rickyb

many americans belief on israel is comparable to what hte matrix was talking about because you are so saturated with lies that you cant see the truth, not even remotely close to it.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
if you were so intelligent you’d share info and help others to learn. Or maybe shed some light. Instead you guys just want to bash people because they don’t agree. The circle jerk cafe.
Your theory regarding Israel is that if some punk walks up and punches you in the nuts, you should offer them some boxing gloves?????

No, you stomp them into the ground, then urinate on them.

You’re Palestinian, aren’t you.

rickyb

Your theory regarding Israel is that if some punk walks up and punches you in the nuts, you should offer them some boxing gloves?????

israel is occupying another country.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

I’m American.

yeah you should offer them some gloves. Sounds like the civil thing to do.

El Correcto

god is dead
Once again what’s your opinion exactly besides calling me a troll.
I think a powerful unapologetic American leadership in the world helps these dictators keep their supporters in line and from demanding more action. They won’t take actions that America won’t let be forgiven or profitable. Under weak kneed leadership in America, these supporters demand action and power grabs from their leaders which leads to situations like this.

I think this is a direct result of Biden emboldening Iran and sparking confrontation in the region as Israel begins to solidify peace agreements and form a united front against the Iranian regional threat. This has been the most bipolar switch I’ve seen in American Middle East foreign policy in my life time and we were on the right path for the first time in my life time.

I think anybody peddling non sense condemning Israel in anyway in this situation is semi-evil. Anyone condoning the Palestinian leadership is evil. These are not good people being ruled by even worse people. I wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep if the silly backwards Muslims experienced a thermonuclear warhead rendering the Gaza Strip a sheet of uninhabitable radioactive glass scorched with the shadows of it’s populace’s final stand. Man woman and child, show them the same mercy they would show me as a gay man, that their elected terrorist regime would show me.

Last edited: