Israel

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Saying you’re uneducated about a subject you’re adamantly opining on is not a personal attack.
I realize being too direct to some people these days hurts their feelings, so I apologize.

Amyway, Hamas, Hezbollah, Jihadists et al, have used civil population as a shield for decades. Get pissed at them.

like I said two wrongs don’t make it right. Just because one group does something. It can’t justify the next group violence. Doesn’t work that way.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
like I said two wrongs don’t make it right. Just because one group does something. It can’t justify the next group violence. Doesn’t work that way.
You’re looking at it wrong.
The Israelis own Gaza....
They appeased the UN by allowing the PLO to live there.

Israel is not the same as Bernie Sanders Vermont. They defend to survive.
Hamas may have :censored2:ed up for the last time...

vantexan

nope. I just think in this situation israel went overboard
Exactly how much should they take with thousands of rockets coming at them? People bitch about the wall Israel put up too but they use to get buses and markets blown up all the time. A nation has a right to defend itself when attacked and to insure its security. Don't want to be attacked? Don't attack others.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Exactly how much should they take with thousands of rockets coming at them? People bitch about the wall Israel put up too but they use to get buses and markets blown up all the time. A nation has a right to defend itself when attacked and to insure its security. Don't want to be attacked? Don't attack others.
That seems logical to 99% of people!

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

they absolutely have the right to defend itself, but let’s keep it real Palestine military isn’t even near the level of Israel.

You’re looking at it wrong.
The Israelis own Gaza....
They appeased the UN by allowing the PLO to live there.

Israel is not the same as Bernie Sanders Vermont. They defend to survive.
Hamas may have *ed up for the last time...

You’re right about having to defend itself for survival. Given the opportunity israel would be slaughtered. Still though Israel out of line in this situation.

vantexan

they absolutely have the right to defend itself, but let’s keep it real Palestine military isn’t even near the level of Israel.

You’re right about having to defend itself for survival. Given the opportunity israel would be slaughtered. Still though Israel out of line in this situation.
So? You mess with the bull you get the horns. Do you think the Palestinian "military" was aware when THEY started this that the Israeli military is much more capable? Tell them to live in peace.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

OMG!!! Slaughtered by who?