Israel

El Correcto

god is dead
They want to genocide the Jews of Israel and vote for that repeatedly, even having contests of which regimes hurts the most Jews, let’s fire up the :censored2:ing ovens, get the zyklon b, let them be the ones to experience a genocide.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I think a powerful unapologetic American leadership in the world helps these dictators keep their supporters in line and from demanding more action. They won’t take actions that America won’t let be forgiven or profitable. Under weak kneed leadership in America, these supporters demand action and power grabs from their leaders which leads to situations like this.

I think this is a direct result of Biden emboldening Iran and sparking confrontation in the region as Israel begins to solidify peace agreements and form a united front against the Iranian regional threat. This has been the most bipolar switch I’ve seen in American Middle East foreign policy in my life time and we were on the right path for the first time in my life time.

I think anybody peddling non sense condemning Israel in anyway in this situation is semi-evil. Anyone condoning the Palestinian leadership is evil. These are not good people being ruled by even worse people. I wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep if the silly backwards Muslims experienced a thermonuclear warhead rendering the Gaza Strip a sheet of uninhabitable radioactive glass scorched with the shadows of it’s populace’s final stand. Man woman and child, show them the same mercy they would show me as a gay man, that their elected terrorist regime would show me.

I see what you’re getting at, but the truth remains that you cannot be critical of Israel. I’m not anti Israel, but in this particular they were doing too much 🤷‍♂️. Secondly, these guys are not taking trump serious either, nor Biden or any American politic at that. I’m not going to go in on Muslims, because all religions have their extremist.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
They want to genocide the Jews of Israel and vote for that repeatedly, even having contests of which regimes hurts the most Jews, let’s fire up the *ing ovens, get the zyklon b, let them be the ones to experience a genocide.

They definitely hate Jews so no denying that.

El Correcto

god is dead
I see what you’re getting at, but the truth remains that you cannot be critical of Israel. I’m not anti Israel, but in this particular they were doing too much 🤷‍♂️. Secondly, these guys are not taking trump serious either, nor Biden or any American politic at that. I’m not going to go in on Muslims, because all religions have their extremist.
How are they doing too much? If I saw a reason to be critical of them I would be. Seriously name a single thing they have done wrong in this situation.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Bibi is keeping the fight going so he won’t lose power. It’s wag the dog nonsense and he doesn’t seem to care if civilians are killed in the process.
So you believe the threat from Hamas is neutralized?

Isn’t your palace in a gated neighborhood free from rocket attack? Then you doubtfully understand.

Box Ox

Hamas is a terrorist organization, I wouldn’t expect a rational response from them.
Your implication being that they won’t stop firing rockets? Why would Israel stop firing back before they do?

Why is this about Bibi just wanting to keep power for you when the Hamas rockets haven’t stopped falling on Israel? I’ll agree with you if they do and Israel keeps going.

El Correcto

god is dead
Your implication being that they won’t stop firing rockets? Why would Israel stop firing back before they do?

Why is this about Bibi just wanting to keep power for you when the Hamas rockets haven’t stopped falling on Israel? I’ll agree with you if they do and Israel keeps going.
I wouldn’t even agree if they do stop and Israel decides we’ve had enough, never again, and steam rolls them.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

All we need now is for one of those Hamad rockets 🚀 to get through and hit a school or hospital on Israel territory. The 💩 will hit the perennial fan then, Israel does’t fool around, Iran and the such will be in for a good old ass kicking guaranteed. 😘

It will be fine

Israel can always find a reason to escalate violence. Bibi was about to get booted but the opposition was making a deal with an Arab party. Bibi had to squash that and magically tensions increased at just the right time. The whole region is a mess, I don’t understand why America cares. It will always be a mess. Religion does that. This problem will never be solved.

vantexan

Israel can always find a reason to escalate violence. Bibi was about to get booted but the opposition was making a deal with an Arab party. Bibi had to squash that and magically tensions increased at just the right time. The whole region is a mess, I don’t understand why America cares. It will always be a mess. Religion does that. This problem will never be solved.
Bibi is something you have a hard time understanding... a patriot.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
IDF will eradicate Hamas first and the source of their munitions second.
They could care less about the UN or Dementia (Tough Guy Warrior) Joe.
Look at the Hamas initiatives over the years. They really :censored2:ed up this time and they’ll all be killed.
If they choose to hide in a school, and the parents aren’t smart enough to put the kids in a safe place, they’re collateral damage.
Sorry; you were warned.

PT Car Washer

IDF will eradicate Hamas first and the source of their munitions second.
They could care less about the UN or Dementia (Tough Guy Warrior) Joe.
Look at the Hamas initiatives over the years. They really *ed up this time and they’ll all be killed.
If they choose to hide in a school, and the parents aren’t smart enough to put the kids in a safe place, they’re collateral damage.
Sorry; you were warned.
Which will only create more martyrs for Hamas or PIJ. An endless cycle. Just look at the destruction in 2014 and Hamas has came back even stronger since than.