Israel

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You personal attacks are simply a testament to your own ignorance. All I asked you was if you had any direct experience in state department foreign service assignments or something similar to it in that part of the world. If you had then I as well as every other contributor to this site would have pulled up a chair and listened intently to the knowledge you had to impart. If you had none and neither do I no one would have thought lesser of you. All you had to do was to simply state that you had none.
You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier (like your most beloved leader). NOW, you're not even man enough to state the truth....
You made this personal chien....

No backbone.....pathetic car washer wanna be.

bacha29

You regularly attack people based on education level rather than discuss what they post.

It is quite a testament indeed.
I ask them the same thing I ask you and that is if they first have any first had knowledge or direct experiences when it came to the subject at hand. Which is exactly what I have always asked you for .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I ask them the same thing I ask you and that is if they first have any first had knowledge or direct experiences when it came to the subject at hand. Which is exactly what I have always asked you for .
You engage in ad hominem to deflect from discussion with people who have different opinions than you.

That's fine and all, but pretending you don't do it is just silly. Accusing others of being ignorant for doing it, while you're doing it yourself, is just laughable.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You engage in ad hominem to deflect from discussion with people who have different opinions than you.

That's fine and all, but pretending you don't do it is just silly. Accusing others of being ignorant for doing it, while you're doing it yourself, is just laughable.
friend him...he's like a gnat. Except a gnat has grande gonades

vantexan

If we suddenly closed off the Mexican borders built an impenetrable wall, revoked your citizenship , barred you from crossing over to go to work you wouldn't tolerate being treated that way and neither are the Palestinians. At the core of the conflict is religion pure and simple . There never has been and never will be a genuine lasting peace.... Just more bloodshed in defense of a couple of pieces of ancient text which the contents of neither can be verified or authenticated .
So it's up to the Israelis to not only take being blown to bits routinely but to also provide jobs to those who would kill them? Again, there are over a million Muslim Israeli citizens living within that wall in peace. Israel didn't force them on the other side or revoke their citizenship. Somehow they manage to get along in spite of their religious differences.

bacha29

So it's up to the Israelis to not only take being blown to bits routinely but to also provide jobs to those who would kill them? Again, there are over a million Muslim Israeli citizens living within that wall in peace. Israel didn't force them on the other side or revoke their citizenship. Somehow they manage to get along in spite of their religious differences.
The Palestinians have no other choice but to be subservient to the Israeli's because they're powerless in the face of the Israeli military. Every time they rise up in opposition with what is a legitimate grievance the Israeli air force comes raining down on them.
Obviously, thanks to your religion inspired mind control Israel can do no wrong and holds the moral high ground as you see it. For me , they're not one bit better than any other nation in that religion . They'll happily kill anybody who gets in their way and it's all done in the name of religion.

bacha29

And all you've got and likely ever will have to offer are personal attacks And every time somebody gives you a taste of your own medicine you get scared fearing that somebody's going to crowd you out of your own ignorant little world.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Palestinians have no other choice but to be subservient to the Israeli's because they're powerless in the face of the Israeli military. Every time they rise up in opposition with what is a legitimate grievance the Israeli air force comes raining down on them.
Obviously, thanks to your religion inspired mind control Israel can do no wrong and holds the moral high ground as you see it. For me , they're not one bit better than any other nation in that religion . They'll happily kill anybody who gets in their way and it's all done in the name of religion.
Dude, you really have zero to negative idea about what you’re trying to give your opinion on.
Did you wear a helmet on that short bus?

vantexan

So when will you condemn the destruction of the 2 million population Christian community in Iraq by Muslims? Or in Lebanon? There were large Christian communities in what is now Palestinian controlled land around Israel long before there were Muslims there. Where are they now? Have you ever condemned the Turkish genocide of Christian Armenians?

bacha29

So when will you condemn the destruction of the 2 million population Christian community in Iraq by Muslims? Or in Lebanon? There were large Christian communities in what is now Palestinian controlled land around Israel long before there were Muslims there. Where are they now? Have you ever condemned the Turkish genocide of Christian Armenians?
This is exactly what I've been trying to tell you. It's centuries of ethnic and religion inspired bloodshed and carnage for which there simply is no end . And while one might be holding for the time being the topographical and or geographical high ground none or them whether it be Muslim, Jew, or Christian holds the moral high ground because they all have blood on their hands. It has always been and will continue to be a very violent kill or be killed part of the world and is almost certain to go on for century's after you and I are in the ground.

It only stands to reason why continued progress in renewable energy is so desired . It might finally give the Western Allies the chance to get the hell out of that region altogether allowing those people to go right on killing each other in behalf of the god's they worship.

vantexan

This is exactly what I've been trying to tell you. It's centuries of ethnic and religion inspired bloodshed and carnage for which there simply is no end . And while one might be holding for the time being the topographical and or geographical high ground none or them whether it be Muslim, Jew, or Christian holds the moral high ground because they all have blood on their hands. It has always been and will continue to be a very violent kill or be killed part of the world and is almost certain to go on for century's after you and I are in the ground.

It only stands to reason why continued progress in renewable energy is so desired . It might finally give the Western Allies the chance to get the hell out of that region altogether allowing those people to go right on killing each other in behalf of the god's they worship.
We WERE energy independent under TRUMP!!

bacha29

We WERE energy independent under TRUMP!!
But the Western Allies in Europe including Japan and especially especially Germany still depend on foreign energy. In fact this past week the GOP was all over the Biden administration regarding its dropping opposition to the completion of a gas pipeline running from Russia to Germany. But that was until it was discovered that it was a German company footing the bill and the pipeline was already 95% completed when Biden took office. Hopefully it will buy Germany some time for it to accelerate it's own clean energy development.

vantexan

But the Western Allies in Europe including Japan and especially especially Germany still depend on foreign energy. In fact this past week the GOP was all over the Biden administration regarding its dropping opposition to the completion of a gas pipeline running from Russia to Germany. But that was until it was discovered that it was a German company footing the bill and the pipeline was already 95% completed when Biden took office. Hopefully it will buy Germany some time for it to accelerate it's own clean energy development.
But the Germans will still have the pipeline and paying Russia to obtain natural gas. Meanwhile our oil industry is under attack.

El Correcto

god is dead
How is a legal process of giving Jews back their confiscated houses a rightful grievance? How is lying that Israeli is expelling all the Arabs from the country a rightful grievance?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
How is a legal process of giving Jews back their confiscated houses a rightful grievance? How is lying that Israeli is expelling all the Arabs from the country a rightful grievance?
Do you actually think this guy will follow along with you?
He's getting his Google "knowledge" all confused and has contradicted himself many times just in this one thread.
I envision him as an infant TOS, with a slowly developing brain....

Poop Head

Judge me.
Were paying to complete that pipeline now.