Israel

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Oh I see that you're really into walls. Let's see.... The Berlin Wall, the Warsaw Ghetto Wall, The Trump's Wall. And all it takes is a 5 buck ladder to render it obsolete. And of course we have the Israeli Wall which for all intents and purposes imprisoned the Palestinians. They're not going to passively accept the conditions they're currently living under and neither would you. The West created many of the tensions that exist today by partitioning both Palestine and India and as a result gunfire is still be exchanged along those borders to this very day.
Hey Henry Cabot Lodge....
Since you feel so strongly about it, why don’t you strap on a vest and go to TLV to spew your ignorance.
No one on BC takes you seriously because you’re some wiener with zero knowledge and/or experience.
Go do something besides provide us with your stupidity.
Go ahead..... you seem so committed!

vantexan

Oh I see that you're really into walls. Let's see.... The Berlin Wall, the Warsaw Ghetto Wall, The Trump's Wall. And all it takes is a 5 buck ladder to render it obsolete. And of course we have the Israeli Wall which for all intents and purposes imprisoned the Palestinians. They're not going to passively accept the conditions they're currently living under and neither would you. The West created many of the tensions that exist today by partitioning both Palestine and India and as a result gunfire is still be exchanged along those borders to this very day.
The first two you cited kept people in, not out. Are you actually saying that Israel should have continued to let its citizens be slaughtered in bombings rather than build that wall? The Palestinians' plight will greatly improve when they decide to live in peace. Funny that you have no problem with Muslims in Lebanon forcing Christians out. Christians had been in Lebanon close to 2000 years. There are plenty of Muslims living in India today. Not all were moved to Pakistan.

bacha29

Hey Henry Cabot Lodge....
Since you feel so strongly about it, why don’t you strap on a vest and go to TLV to spew your ignorance.
No one on BC takes you seriously because you’re some wiener with zero knowledge and/or experience.
Go do something besides provide us with your stupidity.
Go ahead..... you seem so committed!
Discrediting yourself even further through the use of personal attacks is conclusive proof that you have nothing to offer to the discussion other than a military action that given the treaty obligations could lead to a full scale multi nation war.
Did you ever bother to read the military assessment that convinced Jimmy Carter not to launch a full scale invasion of Iran in 1980? It was released to the public a year after he left office. I suggest you read it.

bacha29

The first two you cited kept people in, not out. Are you actually saying that Israel should have continued to let its citizens be slaughtered in bombings rather than build that wall? The Palestinians' plight will greatly improve when they decide to live in peace. Funny that you have no problem with Muslims in Lebanon forcing Christians out. Christians had been in Lebanon close to 2000 years. There are plenty of Muslims living in India today. Not all were moved to Pakistan.
If we suddenly closed off the Mexican borders built an impenetrable wall, revoked your citizenship , barred you from crossing over to go to work you wouldn't tolerate being treated that way and neither are the Palestinians. At the core of the conflict is religion pure and simple . There never has been and never will be a genuine lasting peace.... Just more bloodshed in defense of a couple of pieces of ancient text which the contents of neither can be verified or authenticated .

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Discrediting yourself even further through the use of personal attacks is conclusive proof that you have nothing to offer to the discussion other than a military action that given the treaty obligations could lead to a full scale multi nation war.
Did you ever bother to read the military assessment that convinced Jimmy Carter not to launch a full scale invasion of Iran in 1980? It was released to the public a year after he left office. I suggest you read it.
You need a better Wikipedia source Mr. Diplomat....
You probably weren't even alive then for one thing...it was a rescue dip :censored2:
You also have zero to negative credibility with your ignorance on matters you seem to think you have a clue about...You don't!

If you think these comments are personal, I will direct you back to when you first stuck your nose into this thread and challenged me for information....which I gave a glimpse of.

When I ask you to reciprocate, your feminine side is revealed because you're basically a 9 year old who has nothing but the first line of Wikipedia to write about....too stupid to even know that it's complete nonsense.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
If we suddenly closed off the Mexican borders built an impenetrable wall, revoked your citizenship , barred you from crossing over to go to work you wouldn't tolerate being treated that way and neither are the Palestinians. At the core of the conflict is religion pure and simple . There never has been and never will be a genuine lasting peace.... Just more bloodshed in defense of a couple of pieces of ancient text which the contents of neither can be verified or authenticated .
Strap on a vest and mingle around the people you hate so much....Your extensive international diplomacy background ( :rofl: :rofl:) should direct your actions from there.

bacha29

You need a better Wikipedia source Mr. Diplomat....
You probably weren't even alive then for one thing...it was a rescue dip *
You also have zero to negative credibility with your ignorance on matters you seem to think you have a clue about...You don't!

If you think these comments are personal, I will direct you back to when you first stuck your nose into this thread and challenged me for information....which I gave a glimpse of.

When I ask you to reciprocate, your feminine side is revealed because you're basically a 9 year old who has nothing but the first line of Wikipedia to write about....too stupid to even know that it's complete nonsense.
You personal attacks are simply a testament to your own ignorance. All I asked you was if you had any direct experience in state department foreign service assignments or something similar to it in that part of the world. If you had then I as well as every other contributor to this site would have pulled up a chair and listened intently to the knowledge you had to impart. If you had none and neither do I no one would have thought lesser of you. All you had to do was to simply state that you had none.