Israel

Box Ox

It’s all they produce

I'm glad the stuff I usually get comes from Vermont. Never know when Fidel's son might pull a fast one on us.

syr.png

Box Ox

Or maybe it's Putin's continued invasion of a country that wants to remain independent and retain its territory that stokes the "Ukraine conflict". But we could probably never really know for sure, right?! ;)

What Chomsky actually means by "stokes the conflict" is that we're arming Ukraine so it doesn't have to surrender to your dictator daddy. So the war continues.

Wahhhh, dictator daddy isn't getting his way! Wahhhhhhh!

rickyb

Or maybe it's Putin's continued invasion of a country that wants to remain independent and retain its territory that stokes the "Ukraine conflict". But we could probably never really know for sure, right?! ;)

What Chomsky actually means by "stokes the conflict" is that we're arming Ukraine so it doesn't have to surrender to your dictator daddy. So the war continues.

Wahhhh, dictator daddy isn't getting his way! Wahhhhhhh!
yes your weapons are increasing the risk to ukraine. you are against diplomacy. your NATO expansion provoked russia.

its same thing as russian invasion of afghanistan. america was against diplomacy and insisted on fighting to teh very last afghan. you had 9/11 later.

Box Ox

zelensky wanted diplomacy as of late march

I went over this for you on Tuesday. And Zelensky has also had time to show the world that the Russians can't be trusted when they talk of diplomacy. Your dictator daddies never mean it unless they've already gotten what they want.

Tu.png

rickyb

I went over this for you on Tuesday. And Zelensky has also had time to show the world the Russians can't be trusted when they talk of diplomacy. Your dictator daddies never mean it unless they've already gotten what they want.

View attachment 386600
you can still have diplomacy now! its not too late! stop undermining it otherwise ukraine might be destroyed

btw the russian invasion of afghanistan ended bc of diplomacy which USA again tried to undermine. looks like USA paid a cost for it on 9/11

Box Ox

btw the russian invasion of afghanistan ended bc of diplomacy

Indeed. Because they got curb stomped and they'd had enough.

Don't worry, honey. It can happen for Russia again in Ukraine. :)

"The war in Afghanistan became a quagmire for what by the late 1980s was a disintegrating Soviet Union. (The Soviets suffered some 15,000 dead and many more injured.) Despite having failed to implement a sympathetic regime in Afghanistan, in 1988 the Soviet Union signed an accord with the United States, Pakistan, and Afghanistan and agreed to withdraw its troops. The Soviet withdrawal was completed on February 15, 1989"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
you can still have diplomacy now! its not too late! stop undermining it otherwise ukraine might be destroyed

btw the russian invasion of afghanistan ended bc of diplomacy which USA again tried to undermine. looks like USA paid a cost for it on 9/11
🤣

Box Ox

Ever stop to think that maybe some non-communists might value their freedom and independence over surrendering to an authoritarian dictator because continued war would mean more war stuff happens?

rickyb

Ever stop to think that maybe some non-communists might value their freedom and independence over surrendering to an authoritarian dictator because continued war would mean more war stuff happens?
diplomacy means russian invasion is over

hard to imagine i know