Israel

rickyb

Screenshot_20220606-090416_Firefox.jpg

Box Ox

diplomacy worked in europe for about 100 years

im starting to think u need to stop watching MSM and change ur news
What 100 year period are you referring to?
Concluding napoleon when france lost. they had successful diplomacy and had nothing like ww1 for 100 years

Moving the goalposts a bit are we?

Here are the times in Europe between Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo in 1815 and the beginning of WWI in Europe that diplomacy did not work:

rickyb

Here are the times in Europe between Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo in 1815 and the beginning of WWI in Europe that diplomacy did not work:
No i said it did not compare to ww 1 and 2.

2 happened in part bc of no diplomacy

vantexan

Concluding napoleon when france lost. they had successful diplomacy and had nothing like ww1 for 100 years
Au contraire. Napoleon III took over Spain, installed a puppet in Mexico, and France took over Indochina as well as a number of African countries, Caribbean and Pacific islands. You really should crack a book once in awhile. You've never heard of the French Foreign Legion?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ah contraire. Napoleon III took over Spain, installed a puppet in Mexico, and France took over Indochina as well as a number of African countries, Caribbean and Pacific islands. You really should crack a book once in awhile. You've never heard of the French Foreign Legion?
Au…..

vantexan

Oops, you covered it much better than I did.