Israel

rickyb

Yep, it’s pretty much. The only thing Cornell West has ever did was be a professor never actually had a real job.
excuse me, starred in matrix reloaded and matrix revolutions, appeared on an immortal technique song, wrote some famous books, one of the worlds most famous modern philosophers, arrested for protesting many times, ran for president of USA.

reminds me of jesse ventura.

Thebrownblob

excuse me, starred in matrix reloaded and matrix revolutions, appeared on an immortal technique song, wrote some famous books, one of the worlds most famous modern philosophers, arrested for protesting many times, ran for president of USA.

reminds me of jesse ventura.
You’re really not making a great case for him……

rickyb

It is humorous that @rickyb is the biggest supporter I’ve ever heard of. In fact, the only Sup supporter I’ve ever heard of Cornell West, and he can’t even vote for him because he’s a Canadian.😂
we should ask ourselves why that is.

people like noam chomsky, ralph nader, chris hedges are all pushed from the mainstream. im not sure when it happened for nader, maybe after 2000 presidential run.

Thebrownblob

biden and trump got nothing on him. which is why you wont see them in the debates with him. are they even going to debate each other???
Again, you’re not making a great case for him because shoe leather is smarter and more useful than the two candidates we have to vote for

Last edited:

rickyb

Sorry, while in theory, I can agree with some of the things he espouses his focus on one issue is entirely unacceptable. His extreme hate for Rich liberal and conservative elites is admirable, but it is not going to win a presidential election. even his best friend, Bernie Sanders has no qualms about stabbing him in the back.
yea but bernie is not the most honest politician. bernie made a deal with the devil (democrat party)

Thebrownblob

how does he preach those things as an anti racist?

class warfare? critique of western governments?
Yes, he does say those things but in his rhetoric, he also only is worried about one race. Sad that you can’t see that but I’m not going to argue with you about nobody crockpot like Cornell West he will get at best 2% of the vote, which is more than he deserves.

rickyb

Yes, he does say those things but in his rhetoric, he also only is worried about one race. Sad that you can’t see that but I’m not going to argue with you about nobody crockpot like Cornell West he will get at best 2% of the vote, which is more than he deserves.
i agree the matrix will prevent citizens from voting for him or knowing about him.

i think he focuses on black race and is anti racist generally.