Israel

oldngray

nowhere special
9192.jpg

I find it funny the most steadfast defenders of Israel are the evangelical Right, yet Israel was founded by literal bolsheviks, is the most LGBT friendly country on earth, and helps funds "refugee" groups that subvert US and Euro immigration policies

vantexan

Israel keeping up tradition as the inventor of middle eastern terrorism
No, we had Iran bottled up but our current administration reversed Trump's policies and allowed Iran to sell a lot more oil. Plus we gave them billions. And what did they do? Fund Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis. Iran is the inventor of Middle Eastern terrorism, not Israel.

No, we had Iran bottled up but our current administration reversed Trump's policies and allowed Iran to sell a lot more oil. Plus we gave them billions. And what did they do? Fund Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis. Iran is the inventor of Middle Eastern terrorism, not Israel.
Israeli terrorism predates modern Iran by almost 60 years

Thebrownblob

As much as the dark part of me thinks planting bombs inside communication devices of my enemies is satisfying. I also wonder at what point do you become that what you say you hate? I saw some very disturbing videos of the carnage and it wasn’t just terrorists who suffered.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There's no question that if the Iranian government did this to Israeli soldiers and members of the Mossad (but also ended up wounding children and at least one diplomat), it would be called "terrorism."
"Diplomat" with a pager that only terrorists use to communicate. So he's a terrorist.

And you came here to say the people killing terrorists are the real terrorists.

Shameful.