Israel

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1726927629840.png

As much as the dark part of me thinks planting bombs inside communication devices of my enemies is satisfying. I also wonder at what point do you become that what you say you hate? I saw some very disturbing videos of the carnage and it wasn’t just terrorists who suffered.
It's very clever, and I'm sure a lot of the targets had it coming, but that doesn't mean Israel is my friend

Actually I'd argue that Israel is the most dangerous enemy we've had since the Soviet Union

Except for Kosovo and Somalia, every single fight we've had since Vietnam was caused directly or indirectly by our "alliance" with Israel, not to mention the destructive corruption AIPAC has wrought on our politics

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As much as the dark part of me thinks planting bombs inside communication devices of my enemies is satisfying. I also wonder at what point do you become that what you say you hate? I saw some very disturbing videos of the carnage and it wasn’t just terrorists who suffered.
Come on dude every single day these terrorists are putting out videos of all the little kids and innocent women who have been killed by the evil Jews.

Kind of hard to believe terrorists.

vantexan

It's very clever, and I'm sure a lot of the targets had it coming, but that doesn't mean Israel is my friend

Actually I'd argue that Israel is the most dangerous enemy we've had since the Soviet Union

Except for Kosovo and Somalia, every single fight we've had since Vietnam was caused directly or indirectly by our "alliance" with Israel, not to mention the destructive corruption AIPAC has wrought on our politics
Panama? Grenada?

No different than Somalia. And did we put troops into Kosovo or did we just bomb Serbia?
bro you're nitpicking over conflicts that cost us all of maybe a couple dozen dead?

meanwhile you're completely ignoring the conflicts that have literally put us into crippling debt, costs us TENS OF THOUSANDS of casualties, and upended our whole :censored2:ing government into a surveillance state

vantexan

bro you're nitpicking over conflicts that cost us all of maybe a couple dozen dead?

meanwhile you're completely ignoring the conflicts that have literally put us into crippling debt, costs us TENS OF THOUSANDS of casualties, and upended our whole :censored2:ing government into a surveillance state
I'm not completely ignoring anything. You left out a couple of conflicts since Vietnam. We weren't in Iraq due to Israel.

How do you figure?
well Iraq 2 is easier to explain, Doug Feith and Paul Wolfowitz were effectively agents of Israeli foreign policy and cooked up 95% of the Iraq invasion justifications and away we went

Iraq 1 to put it shortly is the whole thing wouldn't have happened if:
1. we didn't back Israel, thus creating Arab fundamentalist reactionary governments
2. we didn't assassinate the PM of Iran, bring about decades of repression and then an Islamic reactionary state
3. we didn't back a psychotic dictator against that reaction, but only half-assedly so he was left in a :censored2:ty state after his war
4. we didn't prop up Saudi Arabia and Kuwait with corrupt puppets that repress their people for the benefit of our energy and Israeli policies

vantexan

well Iraq 2 is easier to explain, Doug Feith and Paul Wolfowitz were effectively agents of Israeli foreign policy and cooked up 95% of the Iraq invasion justifications and away we went

Iraq 1 to put it shortly is the whole thing wouldn't have happened if:
1. we didn't back Israel, thus creating Arab fundamentalist reactionary governments
2. we didn't assassinate the PM of Iran, bring about decades of repression and then an Islamic reactionary state
3. we didn't back a psychotic dictator against that reaction, but only half-assedly so he was left in a :censored2:ty state after his war
4. we didn't prop up Saudi Arabia and Kuwait with corrupt puppets that repress their people for the benefit of our energy and Israeli policies
When did we fight Iraq 1? Or are you talking about the war between Iraq and Iran? Or are you referring to the war in Kuwait?

Why shouldn't we back Israel?

Hussein brought the Iraqi war on himself by threatening to take Euros for his oil.

The House of Saud was in control of Arabia long before we got involved.