Jokes-Because we could always use a good laugh

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Here's a puzzle that has confounded

even the brightest among us.

You are on a Horse, galloping at a constant speed.
On your right side is a sharp drop off.
And on your left side is an Elephant traveling at the same speed as you.
Directly in front of you is a galloping Kangaroo and your horse is unable to overtake it.
Behind you is a Lion running at the same speed as you and the Kangaroo.
What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

See answer below

Get your drunk ass off the
merry-go-round.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
"I bet you can't tell me something that will make me both happy and sad at the same time," a husband says to his wife. She thinks about it for a moment and then responds, "Your penis is bigger than your brother's."

Husband comes home from work and sees his wife putting suitcases in the car.
He says where are you going? She says I'm going to Vegas.
He says why Vegas? She replies I heard they pay $500 for a b J.
He says okay I'm going with you she says why?
Because I want to see you live on $500 a year B*

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
An Asian guy goes to get an eye exam. During the exam, the doctor says to him,
"Did you know you have a cataract?"
To which he responds,

"No, I drive a Rinkin."

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So a guy with a big orange head walks into a bar. And I mean like literally, a big orange head. He sits down and orders a drink and the bartender asks him why he has a big orange head. So he begins his story,

"Well, I was walking along the beach one day and found a magic lamp sticking out of the sand. I picked it up and rubbed it and a genie appeared. He said he would grant me three wishes. So first, I wished to be the wealthiest man in the world. The genie did his thing and told me it was now in my bank account. For my second wish, I wished that I was married to the most beautiful woman in the world. And just like that, there she was on the beach with me."

With growing anticipation, the bartender looked at him intently and asked, "So what was your third wish?" The guy paused for a moment and sighed. Then he replied,

"Well, that's probably where I went wrong. You see, I wished for a big orange head."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
An outdated lady walked right into a dentist’s office, took off all her garments, and unfold her legs. The dentist stated, “I think you have the wrong room.” “You put in my husband’s teeth last week,” she replied. “Now you have to remove them”.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
9B8747CB-005D-4432-8B14-A120548408B1.jpeg