Jokes-Because we could always use a good laugh

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
FD47A4D9-8C7D-445A-B9DB-189713F38E8B.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A woman is having a hard time getting her tomatoes to ripen so she goes to her neighbor with her problem.

The neighbor says, “All you have to do is go out at midnight and dance around in the garden naked for a few minutes, and the tomatoes will become so embarrassed, they will blush bright red.”

The woman goes out at midnight and dances around her garden naked for a few minutes.

The next morning, the neighbor comes over to the woman’s house and asks the woman if her tomatoes have turned red.

The woman says “No, they’re still green, but I noticed the cucumbers grew four inches!”

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs.

She got worried and asked her mom about that hair.

Her mom calmly said, “That part where the hair has grown is called Monkey, be proud that your monkey has grown hair.” …the girl smiled.

At dinner, she told her sister, “My monkey has grown hair.”

Her sister smiled and said, “That’s nothing, mine is already eating bananas.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A woman is having a hard time getting her tomatoes to ripen so she goes to her neighbor with her problem.

The neighbor says, “All you have to do is go out at midnight and dance around in the garden naked for a few minutes, and the tomatoes will become so embarrassed, they will blush bright red.”

The woman goes out at midnight and dances around her garden naked for a few minutes.

The next morning, the neighbor comes over to the woman’s house and asks the woman if her tomatoes have turned red.

The woman says “No, they’re still green, but I noticed the cucumbers grew four inches!”
3561A783-08A8-4449-BF1D-7A4905C0D785.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Everything fell off

This morning as I was buttoning my shirt, a button fell off…

After that, I picked up my briefcase, and the handle fell off.

Then I went to open the door, and the doorknob fell off.

I went to get into my car, and the door handle came off in my hand.

Now I’m afraid to pee.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
An old couple is ready to go to sleep.

The old man lies on the bed but the old woman lies down on the floor.

The old man asks, ”Why are you going to sleep on the floor?”

The old woman says, “Because I want to feel something hard for a change.”