Jr is taking the reins

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"FedEx Express, the business that built the company’s legendary brand, today generates more than half of the parent’s annual revenue."

Thesearecrazytimes

He reminds me of a child who tries on his dads clothes, and they do not fit.

money-kid.jpe.jpg

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The peanut gallery will wail and moan, more out of habit than anything else. It doesn't make any difference to me if it's Richard Smith or someone else.
Sure it will, especially if he's out to eliminate meaningless jobs.

You know, like yours.

Thesearecrazytimes

The peanut gallery will wail and moan, more out of habit than anything else. It doesn't make any difference to me if it's Richard Smith or someone else.
The person and competence of a chief operating officer of the company you work for should make a difference Dano. Youre statement is not compatible with good, sound, logic. It makes a difference to me because I am concerned that the judgement of Richard could further negatively impact the thousands of people who are employed at Fedex and their customers. But then, my views extend out past myself.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The person and competence of a chief operating officer of the company you work for should make a difference Dano. Youre statement is not compatible with good, sound, logic. It makes a difference to me because I am concerned that the judgement of Richard could further negatively impact the thousands of people who are employed at Fedex and their customers. But then, my views extend out past myself.
You don't give two farts about any of it. All you care about is getting yours. I don't hold that against you, just be honest about it.

As said in another thread, I don't care who runs things - just run them well. But the peanut gallery sits in the peanut gallery for a reason.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Meaningless words from a meaningless person. Thanks!
More duh-nile. I’m not surprised.

You play paper wad basketball, pull meaningless numbers out of your ass and have unproductive QDM meetings. Why would a new CEO need you?

AB831

You don't give two farts about any of it. All you care about is getting yours. I don't hold that against you, just be honest about it.

As said in another thread, I don't care who runs things - just run them well. But the peanut gallery sits in the peanut gallery for a reason.
And what exactly do you do for the company again?