Jr is taking the reins

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
so you're a boot licking shill? Glad you finally admit it
Oh, I like this game: "I'm going to say, 'So you're [insert whatever here]?' and act like I won because I don't have a comeback!"

Let me try. So you like to take shots at anyone who progressed beyond an entry level position because you know you never could? Glad you finally admit it.

WOW.

You don't give two farts about any of it. All you care about is getting yours. I don't hold that against you, just be honest about it.

As said in another thread, I don't care who runs things - just run them well. But the peanut gallery sits in the peanut gallery for a reason.
How can you tell if I care about any of this or not? Have you met me? Do you know me personally? I am recently retired so I have absolutely no interest in "getting mine." I do, however, have many people that I know and love that are still employed at Fedex so I am very concerned for their welfare. I also invested decades of my work life serving Fedex customers, I took personal pride in serving them well, and it is discouraging to see how, in my opinion, they are being poorly served now.

yadig

How can you tell if I care about any of this or not? Have you met me? Do you know me personally? I am recently retired so I have absolutely no interest in "getting mine." I do, however, have many people that I know and love that are still employed at Fedex so I am very concerned for their welfare. I also invested decades of my work life serving Fedex customers, I took personal pride in serving them well, and it is discouraging to see how, in my opinion, they are being poorly served now.
It’s a trickle down effect. When upper mgmt, and frontline mgmt don’t care it has a effect. We no longer require a basic skills test, high school diploma to work here. The company is clearly motivated by the shareholders and its hiring the cheapest labor force. Something gotta change! It better be sooner than later.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
LOL
So dramatic

AB831

Oh, I like this game: "I'm going to say, 'So you're [insert whatever here]?' and act like I won because I don't have a comeback!"

Let me try. So you like to take shots at anyone who progressed beyond an entry level position because you know you never could? Glad you finally admit it.

WOW.
I love how you say that like it's supposed to impress me. No one cares about your "rank" at FedEx. Your insecurity is pitiful.

59 Dano

It’s a trickle down effect. When upper mgmt, and frontline mgmt don’t care it has a effect. We no longer require a basic skills test, high school diploma to work here. The company is clearly motivated by the shareholders and its hiring the cheapest labor force. Something gotta change! It better be sooner than later.
I like how we dance back and forth between "There's nothing wrong with couriers or what they do" and "What do you expect with the class of courier they hire now" to fit the situation.

59 Dano

I love how you say that like it's supposed to impress me. No one cares about your "rank" at FedEx. Your insecurity is pitiful.
I don't care if you're impressed or not. Why would I care about impressing an anonymous nobody that I don't like?

floridays

WOW.
I think he is asserting the point that you always respond 100% supporting the infallibility of the company positions.

In your mind no one has ever made a correct statement against the company line.

That is my takeaway from him referring to you as "a bootlicking shill."

Now's your chance to call me an idiot.

yadig

I like how we dance back and forth between "There's nothing wrong with couriers or what they do" and "What do you expect with the class of courier they hire now" to fit the situation.
I was just pointing out the obvious. Twenty five + years ago we hired prior military, college educated folks in entry level jobs. We don’t have a single front line manager with a college education at the ramp! I’m non complaining about it, it’s been awesome for overtime! Lol

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I was just pointing out the obvious. Twenty five + years ago we hired prior military, college educated folks in entry level jobs. We don’t have a single front line manager with a college education at the ramp! I’m non complaining about it, it’s been awesome for overtime! Lol
Navel gazers like @59 Dano are oblivious about the value of quality employees, and the need to properly compensate them in order to retain their services. Especially if they decide to remain couriers.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He looks like Biff from Back to the Future. I’m sure his promotion was due to merit and not who daddy is.
I looked him up and he at least has an education. (JD). So, he's not dumb because law school is not easy. However, "Dick' started as a member of the Lucky Sperm Club and continues to be a beneficiary. I'd expect more of the same anti-union, anti-worker actions and soaring rhetoric that will mean absolutely nothing.

Par for the course.

floridays

I looked him up and he at least has an education. (JD). So, he's not dumb because law school is not easy. However, "Dick' started as a member of the Lucky Sperm Club and continues to be a beneficiary. I'd expect more of the same anti-union, anti-worker actions and soaring rhetoric that will mean absolutely nothing.

Par for the course.
Kamala Harris has a JD, a lot of other idiots do as well, :winkiss: .