Jussie Smollett

Sportello

If the thing that has finally moved you to be outraged at the criminal justice system in Chicago is that a dude got off too light, maybe just sit this one out. - Ken White

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wasn’t bragging.
I can’t think of anyone whom I would brag about meeting
But I did work with this guy.

Bala_Ganesh.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Somehow, in the end this will involve an approval of the Obama library to be built in Chicago. It's a winding road, but it is a sneaky conspiracy angle to get the approval they were denied. Mark my words!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
it didnt help rossanne though
You have to be a President Trump wacko hater. Then you get special protective treatment from Hollywood and CNN.

CNN completely dropped this story? Wouldn't you think they would try to find those two walking around the city of Chicago with rope in hand?

newfie

You have to be a President Trump wacko hater. Then you get special protective treatment from Hollywood and CNN.

CNN completely dropped this story? Wouldn't you think they would try to find those two walking around the city of Chicago with rope in hand?

if smollet had said trump jumped him they would have been living in the streets of chicago

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If the thing that has finally moved you to be outraged at the criminal justice system in Chicago is that a dude got off too light, maybe just sit this one out. - Ken White
I agree ... doesn't bother me really.
I'd rather him pay a bigger fine to make up for the time and effort to find the the crackers in MAGA hats that attacked him.

El Correcto

god is dead
I agree ... doesn't bother me really.
I'd rather him pay a bigger fine to make up for the time and effort to find the the crackers in MAGA hats that attacked him.
People think this is bad, yet there’s business men that destroy a million+ American lives and not only walk, but get paid to walk.

I still want to see Smollet go to jail. Imagine if he had gotten away with it, he might of ended up in the senate.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
People think this is bad, yet there’s business men that destroy a million+ American lives and not only walk, but get paid to walk.

I still want to see Smollet go to jail. Imagine if he had gotten away with it, he might of ended up in the senate.
And he didn't tell any bigger lie than half the politicians in Wash DC.