Kobe Bryant is dead

oldngray

nowhere special
As far as I know all that is needed to switch from VFR to IFR is to radio in that you are switching---30 seconds max. ------and you must be IFR certified to do that.
I think it takes more like 20 or 30 minutes around LA because of all the traffic.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You got your facts wrong as usual. The girl filed a civil lawsuit after the criminal charges were dropped. He most likely settled because he didn't want this to drag on and possibly have his wife divorce him.
Either way, he bought his wife a 'monster' diamond ring !!

Box Ox

How was he flawed?
I've heard nothing but good things about him.

People should remember that these days you can get all the side pusillanimous you want while married and still become the President of the United States.

From that perspective, Kobe having :censored2:ed around on his wife isn’t that big of a deal.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Who was the University of Maryland star who died from an overdose right after the NBA draft? Len Bias? He might have been as good or even better than Jordan.
kobe had the fadeaway like jordan, most nba players dont even care about the jump shot anymore

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sounds to me like the pilot wasn't using his controls for flying in fog. Local residents said it was a fog like they've never seen before.....thick, dense..... We had the same strange fog here too! Situation sounds too much like John-John's night flying. I think the pilot was visually following the highway and the fog eventually hid it.
Who gets in a chopper in bad weather? No way the wife would let the kids in the chopper for sure.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Bias could drive to the basket as good or better than anyone who played college basketball. Never got the chance to become an NBA legend.
how about the goat? can't remember his real name but they they a movie about him. he is a NY playground legend. he was only about 5'8" and could pick off a quarter from the top of backboard. may just be legend but from how people speak of him on the tube he was unbleivable.

wastedhis talent from heroin addiction

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Which was dropped.
Because the victim's name was leaked from the courthouse and she was often threatened with bodily harm, harassed on social media, and she feared for her life she refused to testify.

All I want to say is that people make mistakes. Own them and move on.

It isnt the easiest thing to do and today everyone is a victim of sorts but move on from the past.

Kobe was a hero to some. I'm not going to take away from that.

Last edited: