Labor related question for this job

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Follow up appointments are a minimum a month apart from each other and I'm running out of personal days.
I want to know anyone who had prior experience with a situation like this do while waiting.
If you're talking about a driving position, you will be stepping in and out of, and walking up and down the steps of a truck, 100-200 times a day. You will also be walking many steps a day, while possibly carrying heavy boxes. Is that doable for you?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I’ve done roofing, granite countertops, finish carpentry, concrete, deckhand on the ocean
Being a pkg driver has been harder on my body than ANY of these jobs. Part of it is that I’m in my early 30’s now, most of it is because this job is non stop ALL DAY and your body simply doesn’t have normal recovery time. It’s a big adjustment for anybody, for someone like op it could too much, just the basic facts.

Grey MIll

If you're talking about a driving position, you will be stepping in and out of, and walking up and down the steps of a truck, 100-200 times a day. You will also be walking many steps a day, while possibly carrying heavy boxes. Is that doable for you?
4 year inside employee for preload package car loader. I've been making my own personal adjustments in attempt to mitigate all or most of the issues it's causing but it's getting close to peak and I'm struggling to keep up and it's only getting busier

Would a paroneal nerve injury prevent me from performing normal duties at this job in a safe and efficient matter.
Amateur gynecology is more my specialty, but I'll take a stab at this.

As a biologist, I'd say that since the paroneal nerve branches off of the sciatic nerve, and supplies the lower leg with voluntary movement and feeling, I would question the decision to go driving without first consulting a medical school and residency educated neurologist.

As a driver, I'd say effing go for it!!

That said, do not take an amateur gynecologist's word when making a final decision on this matter.

Hope this helps.

Definitely on topic.

OP WILL NEVER BECOME A RPCD!!!!!!!
😂✊😂✊😂✊

(On topic / no personal attack )
giphy (25).gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Amateur gynecology is more my specialty, but I'll take a stab at this.

As a biologist, I'd say that since the paroneal nerve branches off of the sciatic nerve, and supplies the lower leg with voluntary movement and feeling, I would question the decision to go driving without first consulting a medical school and residency educated neurologist.

As a driver, I'd say effing go for it!!

That said, do not take an amateur gynecologist's word when making a final decision on this matter.

Hope this helps.

Definitely on topic.
I concur

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Giving up isn't an option for me. I'll fight through this though and win and I bet my behind that I will be one. I'll be taking your hand cart as a trophy.
Oh boy here we go another one that’s gonna be the best driver ever

That’s not the goal the goal is to survive long enough that you can walk out of here standing upright with a pension in your pocket

But go ahead and be the bestest of all time

El Correcto

god is dead
Would a paroneal nerve injury prevent me from performing normal duties at this job in a safe and efficient matter.
Job is very easy. I’ve seen women who appeared to be in their 80’s do this job, not kidding. It’s just boring and time consuming, like most jobs, but at least you get to be outside and far away from co workers or supervisors, well most the time.