Labor related question for this job

Grey MIll

Im in the process of doing just that but I didn't think it would take this much time. But in the mean time I've made a request to speak with my BA to ask and see if he can help support my request for leave of absence article 16 section 2 do to unforeseeable medical related injury that non work related which would buy me more then enough time. That's if he does decide that im worth his time of course.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Im in the process of doing just that but I didn't think it would take this much time. But in the mean time I've made a request to speak with my BA to ask and see if he can help support my request for leave of absence article 16 section 2 do to unforeseeable medical related injury that non work related which would buy me more then enough time. That's if he does decide that im worth his time of course.
Every time I’ve needed it they have approved within 10 days. And on top of that, they can back-date any days you have missed once it’s approved. Just saying it’s not that hard.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Would a paroneal nerve injury prevent me from performing normal duties at this job in a safe and efficient matter.
Was this injury from work?

If so...

You can't even move boxes around in a centralized location without injury.

And you want to add hundreds of extra moving parts?

If it wasn't at work...

You can't even move around in your own time without injury.

And you want to add hundreds of extra moving parts?

Do you even lift?

I wish you luck with your health.

Helping.

Grey MIll

You've been preloading for 4 years. Do you feel like you can keep doing this crap every day?
I don't want to steer this thread too out of topic as it can be used as a resource. But so far working at ups has been a rewarding experience for me and I enjoy the job I can't say the same for the people but I tolerate and able to work around them

BigGuy2732

It’s a great experience but 10 years has been enough for my body, especially after this pandemic. I’m really starting to rethink if I can do this for much longer. They push too much and you get too little. When I first started I was getting three hours of bonus on routes. Now I make sure I’m over every day just to get what’s mine. Good luck to you if you decide to stick it out, but a lot of people here are looking at the front door because we find out what you will find out after doing this job for a long time does to you.