Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

W

What The Hawk?

This is one of the reasons why I hate large crowds. I would imagine some of the victims killed couldn't run because the crowd around them was too much..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is one of the reasons why I hate large crowds. I would imagine some of the victims killed couldn't run because the crowd around them was too much..
In a lot of ways I agree, but I love live music.
Studio albums, even recorded live concerts can't compare to the feeling of live music being shared by a huge group of people. Some random nut isn't going to scare me away from that awesome shared experience.

W

What The Hawk?

In a lot of ways I agree, but I love live music.
Studio albums, even recorded live concerts can't compare to the feeling of live music being shared by a huge group of people. Some random nut isn't going to scare me away from that awesome shared experience.
I'm totally on the other side with that one. Maybe that's because the last live music show I went to was metal and absolutely horrid. lol NEVER see Children of Bodom..

W

What The Hawk?

I'm not even kidding..it was too damn loud, you couldn't hear them sing..er..screaming nonsense and people were just in the way making out in front of me getting high as hell. Not my cup of tea. It was at a bar in Seattle though..that's also a terrible factor.

J92

it just dont add up with his weapons, the place and the responses from his family.
It seems like he was forced to do it. Someone provoked him. I wonder if Trump will take a stance on the issue (highly doubt it but will see)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
it just dont add up with his weapons, the place and the responses from his family.
Might make more sense with more facts.
Might not. My wife knows me, my family doesn't really at all, so not really surprised about that.

There's a lot of facts missing here and I'm honestly surprised we don't know more at this point. The guy was old though, so maybe a lack of social media presence is a factor here.

W

What The Hawk?

There is a rumor that he joined ISIS. That doesn't make sense right now..all we know is he intended to kill way more than he did. 58 dead so far and hundreds are in the hospitals.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Might make more sense with more facts.
Might not. My wife knows me, my family doesn't really at all, so not really surprised about that.

There's a lot of facts missing here and I'm honestly surprised we don't know more at this point. The guy was old though, so maybe a lack of social media presence is a factor here.
you think this adds up, to me it seems someone put those weapons there and he just fired them