Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Nope.

They were approved by the ATF, because they don't alter the function of the gun.

Just the same with "binary triggers". Just a knee-jerk reaction.
interpretations can be changed, approvals aren't ad infinitum, would be naive to think otherwise

you can either roll over on bump stocks or you can let the anger build to another "assault weapons" ban, you can't have everything

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't like bump stocks and wouldn't bother me if they were banned, other than its a pointless gesture for PR purposes. You can bump fire without those stocks. It just takes more practice. Bump fire is mostly just a way to show off, use up a lot of ammo, and burn up barrels.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Just like they said you couldn't "shoulder fire" an AR-15 pistol ?
And now.... you can ?
You got me there.:biggrin:
what's the deal with that anyways i havent followed their latest stuff

can we put stocks on pistols now without it being an SBR? i saw some ads making it look like nbd and i got excited about a krink

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I don't like bump stocks and wouldn't bother me if they were banned, other than its a pointless gesture for PR purposes.

Yep.

You can bump fire without those stocks. It just takes more practice. Bump fire is mostly just a way to show off, use up a lot of ammo, and burn up barrels.

Notably, when the marines went from full-auto to 3 shot burst.

Aimed fire.... is more effective than "spray and pray".

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
nvm i googled the pistol-shoulder stuff

that's pretty funny, we all know those are going into the shoulder when the cameras are put down, but the SBR laws are stupid anyways

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
What do you call your ability to stand up to the company ?
You don't need to answer that....
We know.
terrible pivot, but you can call it remaining employed

you sure wouldn't find me being an unarmed stationary target when someone is raining 5.56, that's not brave that's painfully stupid