Leaders of tomorrow

hyena

Sure, that's why you're not involved. A couple of guys playing back and forth keeps you from being involved? Yeh, that's it...we know all we need to know about you.
He's trying to make up for his lack of intestinal fortitude, like burr he's a hindrance to our great union.

SoCalUPS

My Union Rep was a BA seminar and said that there's a lot of fresh blood in Locals out here in California. Made me feel good about us out here in So California

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_8012.PNG
You will be downsizing when you figure out you will not be collecting your full pension
FACT

Gimme Danger

The two young leaders in New England are getting a lot done lately. Airgas members in RI are on strike, spread to other NE locations; DHL workers are organizing in RI. JC10 is in full support, along with supporting L170 Quality Beverage in Taunton MA.
This is what a union should be doing against corporate greed.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The two young leaders in New England are getting a lot done lately. Airgas members in RI are on strike, spread to other NE locations; DHL workers are organizing in RI. JC10 is in full support, along with supporting L170 Quality Beverage in Taunton MA.
Good work on Airgas.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

That's just another day at the office for elected officials.

Young or old.... It's all part of the job.

-Bug-

Gimme Danger

That's just another day at the office for elected officials.

Young or old.... It's all part of the job.

-Bug-

Age doesn't make a difference. Talent, passion and work ethic do matter.
We didn't see anything like this in our local for while. It's nice to see the union fighting and organizing.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Imposing contracts
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT
HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT NEW MEMBERS WHEN YOU ARE SELLING OUT THE ONES YOU ALREADY HAVE ?"
How can you attract new members when one of your short members is an ignorant pos that sounds like a sissy whoa is me sociopath whom helps the corporations by siding with the fat cats by making blanket lies about our leaders and is a 911 conspirator?
I like mine better? If you ain't helping, you're hindering.