Leaders of tomorrow

anHOURover

How can you attract new members when one of your short members is an ignorant pos that sounds like a sissy whoa is me sociopath whom helps the corporations by siding with the fat cats by making blanket lies about our leaders and is a 911 conspirator?
I like mine better? If you ain't helping, you're hindering.
You didn't help when you stole my vote. FACT
ILL FIGHT YOU TILL THE DAY I DIE
HOWS IT FEEL TO HAVE TDU RUNNING YOUR LOCAL. DOES LEVIN HAVE A PARKING SPOT AT THE HALL YET ?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I feel they're doomed. They don't do much now anyways except roll over on everything. Even numbers now if you haven't heard someone got fired for over allowed
They can literally fire you for anything. It only matters if it sticks.

LeadBelly

Banned
Imposing contracts
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT
HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT NEW MEMBERS WHEN YOU ARE SELLING OUT THE ONES YOU ALREADY HAVE ?"
10 out of 10 members in freight that I talk to say their medical benefits are awesome. I actually was just sitting with a bunch of them. They want to get rid of the 15% giveback, but love their medical, dental , vision. I didn't tell them that as UPSers we have even better than there's or that yours were better than ours are even.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm sorry brother but i disagree
"how can you attract new members when you are selling out the ones you already have?"
How can you attract new members when one of your short members is an ignorant pos that sounds like a sissy whoa is me sociopath whom helps the corporations by siding with the fat cats by making blanket lies about our leaders and is a 911 conspirator?

hyena

Yep. When people see his YouTube videos they don't want to be Teamsters. His stupid wack job videos bring us all down.

LeadBelly

Banned
@JuniorBully How can you disagree with a statement on the age of a PO? That is an indisputable fact, and we sang happy 40th birthday at the same monthly meeting that SO spoke at.
Actually, I sat in a meeting with him at the unity conference. Opposite sides of a huge table. I asked him his age, and he said 40 with a lot of people around. I believe him to be fourty. I'm in that club and I believe we discussed how we look. I was a little boastful about how I'm looking, or holding up in the exclusive club (I do look good). He laughed at me, and said once you leave that truck, and the responsibility of running a local are on your shoulders, it takes a toll. He gave me some advice, and said make sure you take care of yourself, when I'm in his shoes.

After the meeting, I sought him out, and shook his had. I told him it made me feel all tingly inside when I heard the news that he had Sean O speak at his monthly membership meeting. I told him thank you for this. I said it was nice to finally meet him and wished him luck.

Edited: for some punctuation curtesy of some bubbly stuff. Not the kind you think, but through solidarity. You can learn something from anyone, and everyone if you look with an open mind...

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Yep. When people see his YouTube videos they don't want to be Teamsters. His stupid wack job videos bring us all down.

Those videos are the ones that Unionbusters show the people we are trying to organize. Between those and the ex Officers who left in disgrace who say that the Teamsters are corrupt, couldn't make it any harder for our organizers. Ironic that he claims that we need to organize while he, anhourover, is fighting us.