LEO/ZEBRA ???

MAKAVELI

Again if anybody could inform me how to insert a zero stop..hate to leave area and find it al end of route. Thks in advance
I don't think you can insert a stop when the leo doesn't recognize the address. But it will say waiting for stop information on those deliveries with the tracking number. You can then search for that tracking number on your truck.

Last edited:

DeliveryException

It sucks but you have to write it down somewhere I guess, if we have maps printed I just manually plot it on the map so I can see the stop and not realize when I am too far away. It also helps me put them in the right spot on the shelves so if I do miss it on the map I can see it on the shelf when doing that area. Maybe even earlier in the area so I can adjust/remember before I get to that stop.

falcon back

So if the pad or Leo doesn't insert the delivery, you people are lost when it comes time to deliver the stop? Having to write down a stop because it's not in the delivery device? That's funny, I don't care who you are.

Last edited:

whenIgetthere

The LEO lists most zero stops above those with known addresses, some it will update with the address eventually, but not all. It doesn't include these with your stop count. To scan it, either scan the barcode, then it will prompt you to scan the 2D, or just scan the 2D and the address will populate.

NC man

Friend in FL started this week with Leo, said he had intl MPS pup but would only scan the master ,would not recognize the the other labels/boxes.anyone know about this.
We have not started yet with leo

MassWineGuy

It’s being rolled out this week at our station. I don’t know anyone, including managers, who has ever used one. I’m not looking forward to the learning curve.

Star B

White Lightening
It’s being rolled out this week at our station. I don’t know anyone, including managers, who has ever used one. I’m not looking forward to the learning curve.
can you use a smartphone?

you'll be fine.

the only thing that sucks is everything is split between apps and you can't throw all your codes in at once.

MassWineGuy

can you use a smartphone?

you'll be fine.

the only thing that sucks is everything is split between apps and you can't throw all your codes in at once.
Ok. How so with different codes? Like clocking in is a different app than putting in a meeting code?

MAKAVELI

Ok. How so with different codes? Like clocking in is a different app than putting in a meeting code?
Same app, you just can't put in a code before actual time. For example, you punch in at 0700 you can't put your 40 in until 0705. Each code will have to be put in at actual time or after.

Star B

White Lightening
Same app, you just can't put in a code before actual time. For example, you punch in at 0700 you can't put your 40 in until 0705. Each code will have to be put in at actual time or after.
and if you are used to just going "00, "0800" *done* when its 0850, any code you put in before 0850 will make the leo spaz out -- "You're entering a code for a time that was before you started work -- Are you sure?" for every, single, one.

Just make sure when you put your 00, you just do 0800, 0800 (or whatever your sked start time is)... it will fix it when you end your day on your timecard.