LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
I see it all the time in animals...why just yesterday I was in the woods and watched two queer buck deer adopt a fawn and was letting it suck their penis' for nourishment. It was a beautiful and natural thing.
Nature itself teaches us so many wonderful things about how our life should naturally be.
Your fantasies are spiraling fren, get help before you begin identifying as that fawn.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You were an A-hole baby, or you certainly seem like one. Why can't LGBTQ people be parents? I certainly hope you aren't a parent.
Your logic(?) is claiming that in order to be parents, one needs abortion services. Especially those who require artificial means of impregnating.

Thank you for demonstrating your stupidity.

El Correcto

god is dead
And yet they somehow procreate so that the species lives on.
I’ve had sex with “straight” men who have kids. One was a :censored2: buddy growing up and he now has two little girls. I just don’t get why men deny that they have seen guys they’d want to :censored2:. Feminine boys with cute faces and nice asses exist.

Box Ox

being gay is not in anymore, the coming out partys dont do it anymore, it is all about being trans and some strange gender

And if you won't trans yourself, trans your kids for some woke street and wine party cred!

I just don’t get why men deny that they have seen guys they’d want to :censored2:. Feminine boys with cute faces and nice asses exist.

Because those men aren't straight in the first place. Sure, they can still help make a baby with a woman. But if you're a guy who's willing to receive the dick, you're not straight.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And if you won't trans yourself, trans your kids for some woke street and wine party cred!
1578879884345.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched that 20/20 on the boat sale in Newport Beach where the ex- child actor and friends killed the couple selling the boat. The CA. taxpayers paid for his sex change hormones and we'll probably pay for his sex change too, He/she was originally sentenced to death like Manson and that all got revoked.

tourists24

This is funny, but science (your enemy, I know) would seem to support the idea that there are people who actually fall somewhere in between and form a gray area, as opposed to the black and white M/friend designators.
A hermaphrodite is different than someone that identifies differently from their biological sex. Unless this was not the science you are referring to. Or is gender dysphoria the science?

rod

Retired 23 years
What in the world did people do before there were all these programs or abortion on demand? Back alley abortions were a very small percentage of today's abortion rate. They either had babies and dealt with it, or were much more careful to prevent getting pregnant.
We had girls in high school go "visit" their Aunt for a few months all the time back then. :-)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A hermaphrodite is different than someone that identifies differently from their biological sex. Unless this was not the science you are referring to. Or is gender dysphoria the science?

A Hermaphrodite has sex organs for both male and female, but cannot reproduce. They can identify as either.

Why is it that your side apparently cannot understand that it is absolutely possible to be gender misidentified? I actually know someone who was born female, but "knows" they are a male, and is having surgery and hormone treatments to become male. This is after many years of therapy and having to live as a "male" for a year as part of the process. Nobody is going to perform a sex change unless there is a lot of data supporting the fact that you're not just doing it on a whim.

This person has undergone a lot of psychological and physical pain for many years, and now finally feels they are a whole person. Make fun all you want, but "God" made some mistakes with some people in all of His perfection.

Get over trying to control the sexuality of others through guilt, religious doctrine, and/or your personal hang-ups about someone who isn't hetero like you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I actually know someone who was born female, but "knows" they are a male, and is having surgery and hormone treatments to become male. This is after many years of therapy and having to live as a "male" for a year as part of the process. Nobody is going to perform a sex change unless there is a lot of data supporting the fact that you're not just doing it on a whim.

This person has undergone a lot of psychological and physical pain for many years, and now finally feels they are a whole person. Make fun all you want
1571533932347.png

tourists24

A Hermaphrodite has sex organs for both male and female, but cannot reproduce. They can identify as either.

Why is it that your side apparently cannot understand that it is absolutely possible to be gender misidentified? I actually know someone who was born female, but "knows" they are a male, and is having surgery and hormone treatments to become male. This is after many years of therapy and having to live as a "male" for a year as part of the process. Nobody is going to perform a sex change unless there is a lot of data supporting the fact that you're not just doing it on a whim.

This person has undergone a lot of psychological and physical pain for many years, and now finally feels they are a whole person. Make fun all you want, but "God" made some mistakes with some people in all of His perfection.

Get over trying to control the sexuality of others through guilt, religious doctrine, and/or your personal hang-ups about someone who isn't hetero like you.
It’s not a hang up of mine. I didn’t bring up the science part. It’s not “my side”. But.... scientifically unless you are a hermaphrodite then biologically you are either male or female. If someone “knows” that they don’t feel like the sex they are, then it becomes gender dysphoria issue. Is that incorrect?