LGBTQ

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We had girls in high school go "visit" their Aunt for a few months all the time back then. :-)

When official providers aren't available, people use other means. As I've said before, if you have money and insurance, you go to an OB/GYN and get a "D and C", which is essentially an abortion without calling it such.

My super religious former sister-in-law got pregnant when she was 14. Dad would have killed her, so Mom went in for the D and C procedure and the problem was solved.

I guess Jesus didn't know either. Poor people don't have this option.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It’s not a hang up of mine. I didn’t bring up the science part. It’s not “my side”. But.... scientifically unless you are a hermaphrodite then biologically you are either male or female. If someone “knows” that they don’t feel like the sex they are, then it becomes gender dysphoria issue. Is that incorrect?

Gender Dysphoria would apparently seem to be quite real, and science seems to think so too.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your example is one person, and we don't know the whole story. You seem really obsessed by all of this, to an unhealthy and strange level. Live and let live, fren, because you don't have all the answers.
lulz

You're making up stories about your "friend" who is mentally ill, and I'm the one who is obsessed. Lol.

I'll pray for you fren.

El Correcto

god is dead
Because those men aren't straight in the first place. Sure, they can still help make a baby with a woman. But if you're a guy who's willing to receive the dick, you're not straight.
Maybe it’s just me being gay. But I find it hard to believe you have never had a homosexual fantasy in your life. Wether it be about a close friend or just some random twink you saw out and about.

Even I have been with women before it’s not some catastrophy of identity for me.
A Hermaphrodite has sex organs for both male and female, but cannot reproduce. They can identify as either.

Why is it that your side apparently cannot understand that it is absolutely possible to be gender misidentified? I actually know someone who was born female, but "knows" they are a male, and is having surgery and hormone treatments to become male. This is after many years of therapy and having to live as a "male" for a year as part of the process. Nobody is going to perform a sex change unless there is a lot of data supporting the fact that you're not just doing it on a whim.

This person has undergone a lot of psychological and physical pain for many years, and now finally feels they are a whole person. Make fun all you want, but "God" made some mistakes with some people in all of His perfection.

Get over trying to control the sexuality of others through guilt, religious doctrine, and/or your personal hang-ups about someone who isn't hetero like you.
What’s this friend’s name?

tourists24

Gender Dysphoria would apparently seem to be quite real, and science seems to think so too.
Yes, and is a psychological science. It doesn’t change the biological science of male/female. So it’s one thing to have understanding, compassion, and a tolerance for people who struggle with male/female identity. But it’s totally different to actually have to pretend that a person is actually a gender that doesn’t match their biology.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Yes, and is a psychological science. It doesn’t change the biological science of male/female. So it’s one thing to have understanding, compassion, and a tolerance for people who struggle with male/female identity. But it’s totally different to actually have to pretend that a person is actually a gender that doesn’t match their biology.
Is using someone’s preferred pronoun really a burden? Or is this another trans people shouldn’t be allowed to play sports point?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
A Hermaphrodite has sex organs for both male and female, but cannot reproduce. They can identify as either.

Why is it that your side apparently cannot understand that it is absolutely possible to be gender misidentified? I actually know someone who was born female, but "knows" they are a male, and is having surgery and hormone treatments to become male. This is after many years of therapy and having to live as a "male" for a year as part of the process. Nobody is going to perform a sex change unless there is a lot of data supporting the fact that you're not just doing it on a whim.

This person has undergone a lot of psychological and physical pain for many years, and now finally feels they are a whole person. Make fun all you want, but "God" made some mistakes with some people in all of His perfection.

Get over trying to control the sexuality of others through guilt, religious doctrine, and/or your personal hang-ups about someone who isn't hetero like you.
Now you’re blaming a God you don’t acknowledge. What a piece of _____\.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Or is this another trans people shouldn’t be allowed to play sports point?
Yes you're right, there's nothing wrong with the progressive gender change movement.
Nothing to see here.

1574533563295.jpg