LGBTQ

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
82283762_10157328879327203_6603242893085769728_n.jpg

This is funny, but science (your enemy, I know) would seem to support the idea that there are people who actually fall somewhere in between and form a gray area, as opposed to the black and white M/friend designators.

So, it's fine if you wear Mom's dress and panties and pretend you're Princess Grace. Whatever floats your boat is OK with me. Not my position to judge, but apparently you do think it's your job.

That's kind of pathetic.

vantexan

This is funny, but science (your enemy, I know) would seem to support the idea that there are people who actually fall somewhere in between and form a gray area, as opposed to the black and white M/friend designators.

So, it's fine if you wear Mom's dress and panties and pretend you're Princess Grace. Whatever floats your boat is OK with me. Not my position to judge, but apparently you do think it's your job.

That's kind of pathetic.
What science? Have seen plenty of biologists say there are only two genders.

bbsam

Staff member
If he actually read the article he posted he would see it's conclusion that there is no evidence of homosexual animals in the wild.
Right. Which is why we don’t call you homosexual just because of your “experimentation”. You were just doing what felt good at the time, just like the animals.