LGBTQ

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Gays deserve the same rights as non gays. Yep...

So you would agree with and say that it is not special treatment to require it taught in public school as normal behavior?
I'm not aware of how it is handled in school. As far as I'm concerned students are aware of more than we realize and mentioning that gays are a part of our lives, so what.

You’re are ok with males using female restrooms. No, and have never witnessed unruly gays trying to bash down the opposite sexes restroom doors. Oh, and I live in scary California...

Any other stupid questions I will not dignify with an answer and am not sure why I did here. Cheers.

El Correcto

god is dead
Victim much?
You and I have had so many threads nuked, derailed and still probably added a hundred pages to this one. Gay sex and murder/pedophiles, women’s bathrooms, gay Jesus, etc.

We have had this discussion ad nauseam and taken it to all kinds of silly levels.. We will never reach an agreement. At this point you might as well page me in here once a week to remind me I’m a ferret, I’ll call you a bigot and we can just move on until next week.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Gays deserve the same rights as non gays. Yep...

So you would agree with and say that it is not special treatment to require it taught in public school as normal behavior?
I'm not aware of how it is handled in school. As far as I'm concerned students are aware of more than we realize and mentioning that gays are a part of our lives, so what.

You’re are ok with males using female restrooms. No, and have never witnessed unruly gays trying to bash down the opposite sexes restroom doors. Oh, and I live in scary California...

Any other stupid questions I will not dignify with an answer and am not sure why I did here. Cheers.
You never answered anything here.
Or this past question- -- "Is there anything that would make you react negatively toward homosexual behavior?"
You can call the question stupid to keep from answering.
I'm gonna go with you're chickens:censored2:t.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You never answered anything here.
Or this past question- -- "Is there anything that would make you react negatively toward homosexual behavior?"
You can call the question stupid to keep from answering.
I'm gonna go with you're chickens:censored2:t.
I usually just Flush the Brown stuff, but here it goes.... There's nothing that makes me react negatively to homosexual or heterosexual behavior as long as when it progresses it is done in privacy. I don't judge people on the color of their skin or their sexuality.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I usually just Flush the Brown stuff, but here it goes.... There's nothing that makes me react negatively to homosexual or heterosexual behavior as long as when it progresses it is done in privacy. I don't judge people on the color of their skin or their sexuality.
I've had that stupid s:censored2:t on IGNORE for ages ... he/she worships SATAN!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So if it progresses to arresting people who say the behavior is wrong, teaching first graders that it is wholesome and natural behavior, granting minority status for sexual preference, etc., none of that would make you react negatively ? Okey Dokey

If you use skin color and sexuality in the same sentence enough, before you know it, when someone says homosexual behavior is wrong, someone may cry out."Racist!" I wonder why that would happen......?

rickyb

So if it progresses to arresting people who say the behavior is wrong, teaching first graders that it is wholesome and natural behavior, granting minority status for sexual preference, etc., none of that would make you react negatively ? Okey Dokey

If you use skin color and sexuality in the same sentence enough, before you know it, when someone says homosexual behavior is wrong, someone may cry out."Racist!" I wonder why that would happen......?
being gay is not wrong.