LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
You are better than playing victim.
Not talking about fags.
Talking about ferret behavior, the fags agenda for approval and not just acceptance, and the dance society is doing with ferret behavior.
What tommy believes on the matter.
Society should outlaw homosexuality as deviant sexual behavior, chemical castration if necessary.
Homos deserve 0 rights granted by society and are lucky we don’t handle them Old Testament style.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
In my opinion, Gays deserve the same rights as non-Gays. No special treatment but fair treatment like everyone else. Just like Blacks, and every other race...all should be treated equally.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
In my opinion, Gays deserve the same rights as non-Gays. No special treatment but fair treatment like everyone else. Just like Blacks, and every other race...all should be treated equally.
Gays deserve the same rights as non gays. Yep...Not what I questioned you about.... So you would agree with and say that it is not special treatment to require it taught in public school as normal behavior? You’re are ok with males using female restrooms and that is not considered “special “ by you?Just like blacks” sorry homosexuality is not a race... so ( I’m assuming again since you didn’t answer) the benefit of minority status ( special treatment)should be given to homosexuals? ... Again.. When would homosexual behavior make you think “wait this isn’t right.”

Last edited:

Box Ox

So you would agree with and say that it is not special treatment to require it taught in public school as normal behavior? You’re are ok with males using female restrooms and that is not considered “special “ by you?

I see gay issues and trans issues as two different things. Gay people have been around for thousands of years and their presence in our current society is normal. I’ve got zero problems with them. They make great BFFs for women, great interior designers and there’s less competition for women around for straight guys like me.

Having to accommodate transsexuals and let them beat up real women on the field and in the ring....not so much.

El Correcto

god is dead
I see gay issues and trans issues as two different things. Gay people have been around for thousands of years and their presence in our current society is normal. I’ve got zero problems with them. They make great BFFs for women, great interior designers and there’s less competition for women around for straight guys like me.

Having to accommodate transsexuals and let them beat up real women on the field and in the ring....not so much.
Transsexuals have been around for a long time as well.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Yes , homosexual behavior has been around for thousands of years and their presence is accepted ( approved behavior is the subject) in not only our society but many others . They make great BFFs for some and great workers and they are fireman and policemen and great neighbors, etc. You could say the same for heterosexuals and even trans. But this says nothing and means nothing about homosexual ( or trans) behavior being natural, normal, and right
The push from the homosexual camp is for approval of the behavior and not just an acceptance that the behavior exist. If you disagree that it is not approved behavior on any level, get a lawyer... the unequal treatment has begun.

Last edited:

vantexan

What tommy believes on the matter.
Society should outlaw homosexuality as deviant sexual behavior, chemical castration if necessary.
Homos deserve 0 rights granted by society and are lucky we don’t handle them Old Testament style.
You already have the same basic rights as everyone else. You want a special class conferred on you so that you don't get arrested for frequenting public restrooms.

El Correcto

god is dead

I haven’t read much about transsexuals but back in the day when the only professions for women were homemaker or whore, people were probably just like sure, have at it.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
there’s less competition for women around for straight guys like me.
Why does no one ever consider this point?

Not only are they not competing for the women I would be, they're actively trying to eliminate more potential competition by trying to go for other guys.

It's an amazing problem that isn't.