LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
I guess I could do that. I guess if I was in my twenties I'd pick a twenty year old homo type. (I see you're irritated)

Since I'm well past 60 would you be satisfied if I asked an over 60 cockksucker?

Push me, I can be far nastier than you, Petunia.
1656309670217.jpeg

floridays

You want to condemn homosexuality as immoral. Slutty homos don’t fill up the social safety net with children they can’t care for. It is more moral for people who can’t support their kids to be homosexual than it is for them to risk pregnancy in my eyes.

There are some situation I see heterosexuality and procreation as inherently more immoral than homosexuality. At least homos don’t bring kids kicking and screaming into this world with no plans of loving or caring for them.
They just foist an AIDS epidemic that is transferred to the greater population in order to spare them the shame.

It's monkey pox this time around.

Beyond that, no harm in the homo population trying to recruit young minds to the deviant side.
Pride month, transexual grooming in schools,, countless pronouns. Just screw your boyfriend and keep it to yourself.

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you believe all sexual behavior is morally equivalent?

I believe all consenting and law abiding sexual behavior is morally equivalent yes.

Okay. I strongly disagree.
I think the effects of immoral sexual behavior on society are very clear.

Yes I know you’re homophobic. That’s okay. Just stop with this morality crap like you are better than homos. There are homos that contribute much more than you ever will and sticking their dick in another man didn’t make them terrible people.

Nothing in your post is relevant to mine.

You want to condemn homosexuality as immoral. Slutty homos don’t fill up the social safety net with children they can’t care for. It is more moral for people who can’t support their kids to be homosexual than it is for them to risk pregnancy in my eyes.

There are some situation I see heterosexuality and procreation as inherently more immoral than homosexuality. At least homos don’t bring kids kicking and screaming into this world with no plans of loving or caring for them.

Where did you get lost?
I got lost on the part of how homosexuality is immoral compared to heterosexuality.
Feel free to sit here and explain that.

El Correcto

god is dead
They just foist an AIDS epidemic that is transferred to the greater population in order to spare them the shame.

It's monkey pox this time around.

Beyond that, no harm in the homo population trying to recruit young minds to the deviant side.
Pride month, transexual grooming in schools,, countless pronouns. Just screw your boyfriend and keep it to yourself.
Covid-19, small pox, etc. Christians have a horrible track record of dealing with plagues dating back a long time. You sure you want to open that can of worms, something about murdering Jews and the Black Plague. Something about a third of europe dying to it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I got lost on the part of how homosexuality is immoral compared to heterosexuality.
Feel free to sit here and explain that.
Procreation is fundamental to a functioning species and it's society. Every child deserves a mother and a father in a healthy relationship and civilizations should strive towards that. Sex should facilitate one or both of those two things.

I think you're getting tripped up on the word morals. It's just standards that are for the betterment of a group of people as a whole. Society is better off with nuclear families.

I'm not saying gays should be killed or get shock treatment. I'm just saying its not good to normalize it.

floridays

Covid-19, small pox, etc. Christians have a horrible track record of dealing with plagues dating back a long time. You sure you want to open that can of worms, something about murdering Jews and the Black Plague. Something about a third of europe dying to it.
I opened it.
Lets hear what you have.

El Correcto

god is dead
Procreation is fundamental to a functioning species and it's society. Every child deserves a mother and a father in a healthy relationship and civilizations should strive towards that. Sex should facilitate one or both of those two things.

I think you're getting tripped up on the word morals. It's just standards that are for the betterment of a group of people as a whole. Society is better off with nuclear families.

I'm not saying gays should be killed or get shock treatment. I'm just saying its not good to normalize it.
That’s homophobic. Being gay is normal, it is a part of a healthy sexuality for me.

floridays

Here is an interesting read on how Christians treat minorities during plagues.
This is nothing new just more hatred, you people are horrible about dealing with disease, always have been, always hateful.
You have no idea what you offered. I especially found the reference to the book of Ester enlightening. A laughable attempt on your part of blaiming Christians.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'll tell you that even if your actions were heterosexual, they would still be immoral.
This is true. But that still doesn’t explain how it isn’t normal for me to be a homosexual or why I can’t consider it normal. That is homophobic behavior towards gays, I have nothing to do with that. That is a belief you would hold against any gay.

floridays

I see you disagreed with my post @El Correcto,

Explain exactly what this has to do with Christians

Jewish persecution dates back to as early as the fifth century B.C.E. in Persia. In the Biblical account of the Purim story (the Book of Esther) “all Jews in the kingdom were targeted for annihilation because one Jewish official, Mordecai, refused to bow down to the top aide of the king, Haman. Only as a result of the intervention of the queen, a Jew, who pleaded for saving her people, were the Jews saved from mass murder” (Grobman, 1990). Unknown to non-Jewish populations, the Jewish religion does not allow any Jews to bow down to any other individual or idol other than God. This was the first account of conflict between the observance of Jewish religious practices and the local customs and expectations of the ruling class.

El Correcto

god is dead
I also pointed out heterosexuality can be far more immoral that homosexuality.
I see you disagreed with my post @El Correcto,

Explain exactly what this has to do with Christians

Jewish persecution dates back to as early as the fifth century B.C.E. in Persia. In the Biblical account of the Purim story (the Book of Esther) “all Jews in the kingdom were targeted for annihilation because one Jewish official, Mordecai, refused to bow down to the top aide of the king, Haman. Only as a result of the intervention of the queen, a Jew, who pleaded for saving her people, were the Jews saved from mass murder” (Grobman, 1990). Unknown to non-Jewish populations, the Jewish religion does not allow any Jews to bow down to any other individual or idol other than God. This was the first account of conflict between the observance of Jewish religious practices and the local customs and expectations of the ruling class.
dont you have a gay to go call faghetti but totally not in a hateful way but you also plan for it to come to violence for saying that but only cause the gay is hateful and not you?

El Correcto

god is dead
You even plan to call old men FAGhetti because you know you don’t want that smoke from a young gay.
That is a fear of gays. Go call the biggest meanest looking guy in the bar a FAGhetti and quit picking on gays weaker than you in your imagination you weirdo.