LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Or sex changed because the parents consent? I'd think genital mutilation at a young age could have at least as much of a negative affect on a child as a relationship with an adult man or woman. And I believe Ben Shapiro has said that stats indicate that transitions don't tend to turn things around for the affected kids.

Just trying to be an idiot and consider both things here.
This really isn’t both sides.
If I was in here defending these psycho social media moms maybe. My only concern is kids when I discuss this nonsense and that is including trans kids. I don’t know what it’s like, all I say is treat the teens with respect and protect the adolescents from their parents.

This has nothing to do with an adult screwing and grooming a child into marriage. This isn’t really both sides of statutory rape.

Box Ox

This has nothing to do with an adult screwing and grooming a child into marriage.

As an LGBT insider it probably is only natural to view the religious right as the sole perpetrator of child attraction/grooming/marriage. I’d argue that the left is up to a whoooooooole lot of that too these days.

El Correcto

god is dead
As an LGBT insider it probably is only natural to view the religious right as the sole perpetrator of child attraction/grooming/marriage. I’d argue that the left is up to a whoooooooole lot of that too these days.
Okay, what does that have to do with these people ignoring it.
Do I vote Democrat? Am I in here losing my mind over them condemning that?
No.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why do you think every fundamentalist Christian cult turns into the prophet taking a bunch of young brides and knocking them up?
It’s because the Bible and Jewish traditions set the entrance for adulthood and eligibility to marry so low. Our laws back this with parental consent.

That needs to end, kids shouldn’t be getting :censored2:ing married, it’s ridiculous. They sure as hell shouldn’t be marrying adults or being groomed by an adult.
Mormons

newfie

No these people are joining van .
not joining anyone nor defending pedophillia. Just challeging your one point that a 13 year old woman getting married is an issue of immorality. In the last 30 years you are correct that it is legally wrong but in the eternity prior to that it was very common for people to marry at a much younger age primarily to the point that they did not live as long as they do now.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
* rants are about putting his perversion of homosexuality as honorable and right in comparison to pedophilia. If you don't agree, he twist and spins, making MSNBPMS look like beginners, and claims you must be into banging 13 year olds.
His hatred for anyone who disagrees with him and states homosexuality is wrong is not new and his comments knows no limits.

The trigger comment that inspired a 72 hour rant.
After Clinton's don't ask don't tell policy for the military, the door opened and hardly anytime passed until the country legalized homo marriage, and now, all the trans s:censored2:t, which defined is" how you feel is right and normal" (same as homo, really), and should be accepted as right by everyone and if you don't accept it you're a racist/ homophobe/ religious fanatic/ etc.
I give this country 10 years, and pedophilia will be on the front burner where trans is now.

Last edited by a moderator:

vantexan

not joining anyone nor defending pedophillia. Just challeging your one point that a 13 year old woman getting married is an issue of immorality. In the last 30 years you are correct that it is legally wrong but in the eternity prior to that it was very common for people to marry at a much younger age primarily to the point that they did not live as long as they do now.
People lived as long assuming they didn't die early from disease. That brought life expectancy numbers down. If healthy they often lived into their 80's and 90's. Daniel Boone died at 86. Smoking also was much more prevalent once it became a thing.

newfie

People lived as long assuming they didn't die early from disease. That brought life expectancy numbers down. If healthy they often lived into their 80's and 90's. Daniel Boone died at 86. Smoking also was much more prevalent once it became a thing.
not sure what all that means. up to about 1885 the average life expentancy was 40 or less. it didnt reach 60 until the 1930's. disease was only one factor. the hard life people lived also contributed to their early demise. Boone was an exception not the rule.

vantexan

not sure what all that means. up to about 1885 the average life expentancy was 40 or less. it didnt reach 60 until the 1930's. disease was only one factor. the hard life people lived also contributed to their early demise. Boone was an exception not the rule.
There's a difference between life expectancy and life span. If you have two children and one lives to one and the other lives to 70 their life expectancy is 35. People born in 1800 and died in 1840 didn't grow old and gray and died. They got an illness that killed them at 40. My dad was born in 1939. His life expectancy then was much lower than today. But if you drive around Florida you'll see millions living into their 70's, 80's, and beyond. If a human stays healthy he could expect even in the 1800's to live a long life. President Martin van Buren who was president in the 1840's had two grandsons who as of a few years ago were still alive in their late 80's. Go to large older graveyards and you'll see plenty of markers of older people. And hard work doesn't necessarily kill you more than those who live sedentary lifestyles. What we have going for us now is a lot of medicine that extends life. Disease that's been cured or at least managed with meds. Drug addiction, car wrecks, gun violence, disease, etc all contribute to killing people early and bringing life expectancy down. The opioid crisis and Covid have in the last few years brought U.S. life expectancy down.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There's a difference between life expectancy and life span. If you have two children and one lives to one and the other lives to 70 their life expectancy is 35. People born in 1800 and died in 1840 didn't grow old and gray and died. They got an illness that killed them at 40. My dad was born in 1939. His life expectancy then was much lower than today. But if you drive around Florida you'll see millions living into their 70's, 80's, and beyond. If a human stays healthy he could expect even in the 1800's to live a long life. President Martin van Buren who was president in the 1840's had two grandsons who as of a few years ago were still alive in their late 80's. Go to large older graveyards and you'll see plenty of markers of older people. And hard work doesn't necessarily kill you more than those who live sedentary lifestyles. What we have going for us now is a lot of medicine that extends life. Disease that's been cured or at least managed with meds. Drug addiction, car wrecks, gun violence, disease, etc all contribute to killing people early and bringing life expectancy down. The opioid crisis and Covid have in the last few years brought U.S. life expectancy down.
That’s the problem as the globalists see it, we live too long

vantexan

I got that wrong. It was John Tyler, not Martin van Buren who has grandsons still alive as of a few years ago. One is still alive at 91.

vantexan

And there are too many of us.

Doesn't apply to them of course.
Once read that if you take everyone in the world and put them in Texas each person would have about 1500 sq ft to themselves. And the rest of the world would be totally devoid of humans. We have crowded cities but there's a lot of space out there. I've freaked some liberals out telling them that.

Gotta Go

C64473AA-AC88-4B4E-AEF6-F2D2B340B66B.jpeg