LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
As soon as you take back the racist things you said about my grandfather and happy he was dead until then you can go pound sand and grab some monkeypox while you’re at it
Okay, your grandpa is in hell because he didn’t accept Jesus and Christian Nazis murdered him.

Have fun with that, they also murdered gays you complete redacted.

Box Ox

Not really, I’ve said multiple times I would not call a boy a girl and I would not allow them to be medicated at a super young age.
I don’t like it but that isn’t an adult having sex with them, it is a medical condition.

Maybe whatever you're accusing folks of is a medical (mental) condition too? I can't understand it but it would make more sense as such.

Thebrownblob

Glad you are coming around now let’s try again when it comes to statutory rape of a young girl by an adult, when it comes to a young girl being groomed for marriage and her parents signing off on it.

That is child abuse.
I think I agreed with that every single time my disagreement with you was what the Bible actually said about it you say it approved of it. I say it just didn’t gloss over the fact that there was a bunch of perverts from the beginning of time. Nothing is new under the sun

El Correcto

god is dead
I think I agreed with that every single time my disagreement with you was what the Bible actually said about it you say it approved of it. I say it just didn’t gloss over the fact that there was a bunch of perverts from the beginning of time. Nothing is new under the sun
Yes and the Bible condones it because people back in the day used to do it. Hell even 30 years ago according to Newfie.

Your :censored2:ing Bible is garbage and condones pedophile nonsense.

Box Ox

Yes and the Bible condones it because people back in the day used to do it. Hell even 30 years ago according to Newfie.

Your :censored2:ing Bible is garbage and condones pedophile nonsense.

The thumper argument hasn't been that the Bible gives it the thumbs up so it's all good in the hood, has it? Haven't read back through the thread. 🤣

El Correcto

god is dead
The thumper argument hasn't been that the Bible gives it the thumbs up so it's all good in the hood, has it? Haven't read back through the thread. 🤣
Why do you think every fundamentalist Christian cult turns into the prophet taking a bunch of young brides and knocking them up?
It’s because the Bible and Jewish traditions set the entrance for adulthood and eligibility to marry so low. Our laws back this with parental consent.

That needs to end, kids shouldn’t be getting :censored2:ing married, it’s ridiculous. They sure as hell shouldn’t be marrying adults or being groomed by an adult.

Thebrownblob

Why do you think every fundamentalist Christian cult turns into the prophet taking a bunch of young brides and knocking them up?
It’s because the Bible and Jewish traditions set the entrance for adulthood and eligibility to marry so low. Our laws back this with parental consent.

That needs to end, kids shouldn’t be getting :censored2:ing married, it’s ridiculous. They sure as hell shouldn’t be marrying adults or being groomed by an adult.
Agreed gay or straight

Box Ox

the Bible and Jewish traditions set the entrance for adulthood and eligibility to marry so low. Our laws back this with parental consent.
They sure as hell shouldn’t be marrying adults or being groomed by an adult.

Or sex changed because the parents consent? I'd think genital mutilation at a young age could have at least as much of a negative affect on a child as a relationship with an adult man or woman. And I believe Ben Shapiro has said that stats indicate that transitions don't tend to turn things around for the affected kids.

Just trying to be an idiot and consider both things here.