LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm against it.
So is basically everyone else in modern societies including Christians.

Buddy, I went round and round with vantexan a year or so ago about his creepy opinions on this issue. His opinion is not normal, and you're not going to change it.

Move on.
No these people are joining van and you are calling me out and posting article about gay pedophiles that I can instantly condemn, because I don’t support kids being sexualized.

You just being a peckerwood, 4chan troll trying to keep the hate on gays and ignoring everything I’ve pointed out about these :censored2:ing fundamentalist pedophiles who sexualize young girls.

El Correcto

god is dead
You got these people clicking agree on van’s little jungle pedophile rants. :censored2:ing absurd.
I thought this was a slam dunk we all hate pedophiles but these Christian won’t let go of the good ol days, when you could finger blast middle schoolers or whatever the :censored2:.

Thebrownblob

I'm against it.
So is basically everyone else in modern societies including Christians.

Buddy, I went round and round with vantexan a year or so ago about his creepy opinions on this issue. His opinion is not normal, and you're not going to change it.

Move on.
Yeah and he wants me to speak on it I don’t know anything about it. 🤷‍♂️

Thebrownblob

Who?
I've skipped past most of the previous 10 pages of this thread mostly because you're having a meltdown throwing around insults, and I've already done this with vantexan, I have no interest in doing it again.
Joining van in what? How did he even get in this conversation LOL. I’ve had my disagreements with him but not over this because I don’t know anything about his opinions on it. You’re the one flew off the handle when I said pedophiles should be condemned.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you are calling me out and posting article about gay pedophiles that I can instantly condemn, because I don’t support kids being sexualized.
You said 'imagine if it was a gay guy' as if you couldn't imagine it or imagine people defending it.

Just reminded me of a current news story about a Biden appointee defending just that. You've condemned it and so have I. Settle down buddy.

Thebrownblob

You got these people clicking agree on van’s little jungle pedophile rants. :censored2:ing absurd.
I thought this was a slam dunk we all hate pedophiles but these Christian won’t let go of the good ol days, when you could finger blast middle schoolers or whatever the :censored2:.
In this twisted twits mind being a moral Christian condemning pedophiles is wrong. in the process he goes off on a tirade of racial epithets he’s a sick individual and should be scorned and cast out because of those reasons not because of his homosexuality.

Box Ox

Maybe it's a problem on both sides and just manifests differently for each.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe it's a problem on both sides in different ways? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Absolutely and I condemn both sides.
But look at the lengths Gordon goes to ignore it on his. Literally had van in here doing his pedophile jungle routine. @oldngray trying to hold him back and deflect it onto me, have @newfie coming in here defending it as welllll 30 years ago, like what the :censored2: am I even reading.

I thought this would be a slam dunk, we don’t like sexualizing kids or pedophile :censored2:. Apparently not.

El Correcto

god is dead
Who?
I've skipped past most of the previous 10 pages of this thread mostly because you're having a meltdown throwing around insults, and I've already done this with vantexan, I have no interest in doing it again.
They literally started insulting me first when I brought this up. I did not insult this dude, I insulted Christian pedophilia. These little pedophiles got upset about that and started insulting me.

El Correcto

god is dead
I say we call them NAP….. as in touch a kid and you’re gonna take a dirt NAP Short for
Never
Again
Pervert

Im glad you guys do not agree with the Bible when it comes to age to marry/availability for sex. 13 is far too young to be considered a man and puberty for a young girl doesn’t make her mature enough for marriage.

Just more out dated Jewish nonsense from ignorant people.

What in gods name are you talking about? One day you’re making sense and the next you’re spouting gibberish. Referring to pedophiles as what they are, perverts is perfectly acceptable. Doesn’t matter if they’re male, female, Christian, Muslim, catholic whatever. Stealing peoples innocence is not acceptable. Try to keep your unhealthy personal experiences and any undo abuse you had to endure out of this.

Would you guys like to dive into age of consent laws in religious states? I didn’t think so, yeah it gets kind of awkward huh.

I’m sorry you were abused as a child and have confusion

You’re sick twisted human being that much is clear at this point I never mentioned God.
Human decency is what I’m talking about when it comes to sex you apparently have none.

Box Ox

Absolutely and I condemn both sides.
But look at the lengths Gordon goes to ignore it on his. Literally had van in here doing his pedophile jungle routine. @oldngray trying to hold him back and deflect it onto me, have @newfie coming in here defending it as welllll 30 years ago, like what the :censored2: am I even reading.

I thought this would be a slam dunk, we don’t like sexualizing kids or pedophile :censored2:. Apparently not.

You're not for sexualizing kids but you are for transitioning kids, right?

El Correcto

god is dead
You're not for sexualizing kids but you are for transitioning kids, right?
Not really, I’ve said multiple times I would not call a boy a girl and I would not allow them to be medicated at a super young age.
I don’t like it but that isn’t an adult having sex with them, it is a medical condition.