LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1658872527034.png

El Correcto

god is dead
So much of these sexualities can be summed up as “I’m a horny teenager that gets confusing boners”. Maybe it is a better way of describing the different kinds of attractions people have though, everyone has a type. But I don’t really see a point in making your type your sexuality.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So much of these sexualities can be summed up as “I’m a horny teenager that gets confusing boners”. Maybe it is a better way of describing the different kinds of attractions people have though, everyone has a type. But I don’t really see a point in making your type your sexuality.
It’s all a cry for attention.

Box Ox

View attachment 393723View attachment 393724

Even better are the definitions. This is what happens when you send your children to college and they study “Gender Studies and Human Sexuality”. Lol.

That :censored2: looks exhausting. Archaeologists are gonna dig this stuff up in the future and figure this is what happened to us. We got locked into a self-indulgent spiral as the important things collapsed around us.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That :censored2: looks exhausting. Archaeologists are gonna dig this stuff up in the future and figure this is what happened to us. We got locked into a self-indulgent spiral as the important things collapsed around us.
And yet when they discover a skeleton, all the skeleton will show is if it was a male or female. Just that simple.

Box Ox

And yet when they discover a skeleton, all the skeleton will show is if it was a male or female. Just that simple.

Yep. Hopefully current trends in the archaeology profession that aim to deny that fact will have been reversed by then.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I remember the good old days when simply supporting same-sex marriage made me a typical Democratic voter. Oh well.
And the the door was opened even wider and now we're all surprised at the flood that has rolled in?
I remember the good old days before Clinton announced "Don't ask , don't tell."

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
@sailfish your people finally have your own flag!

El Correcto

god is dead
“It is not the first time Australian rugby has found itself at the centre of arguments over inclusivity in sport.

Israel Folau, who played rugby league but was best-known playing for Australia in rugby union, was kicked off the national team in 2019 for his anti-LGBT views.

The full-back, who had already been warned over posts he made on social media, had his contract torn up after writing that 'hell awaits' homosexuals.

Folau's full post read: 'Drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, fornicators, thieves, atheists and idolators - Hell awaits you.'”

No greater hatred than god’s love.