LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
No mention of gays by me I only mentioned your character which is about as low as I can imagine anybody’s being
I guess personal attacks are fine??
Okay you’re a delusional idiot who believe a rabbi is going to come back to life for the third time and raise the dead.
What a stupid thing to believe, you also believe this rabbi is god and the only way to get to some magical after life, that is also a stupid thing to believe.

You’re a very stupid individual. I may be degenerate whatever that means, but who cares, I’m not delusional like you’re about reality, I do not deny reality.

Thebrownblob

Okay you’re a delusional idiot who believe a rabbi is going to come back to life for the third time and raise the dead.
What a stupid thing to believe, you also believe this rabbi is god and the only way to get to some magical after life, that is also a stupid thing to believe.

You’re a very stupid individual. I may be degenerate whatever that means, but who cares, I’m not delusional like you’re about reality, I do not deny reality.
LOL says the Man who has no relationships with people that are meaningful and lives with his mother in the basement. What a sad little existence you have

Thebrownblob

It’s only okay to hate gays in here. That is fine, but I can’t make you cry about your dead grandpa anymore I’m sorry fren.
So much boo-hooing about something I don’t care about, your homosexuality is your choice I don’t care the fact that you’re a turd in the punch bowl of life does.

Thebrownblob

You cannot deny reality because you don’t even know what reality is bud

Thebrownblob

You people believe in magic. Lol.
And you believe in nothing, so what? You also believe what I believe is ridiculous but you talk about it more than I do because it bothers you so much. Almost like there’s something to it and it is eating you up inside.
Perhaps you should try just living by the golden rule do unto others as you would like done to you and your life would be a lot better.

Thebrownblob

Truth hurt?
Sure but that’s not all he said just like most mentally ill people they tend to downplay the racist hateful things they say. He will demand respect for what he says he cannot control who he is but he doesn’t give any to a whole group of people who cannot control who they are by making racist comments.

El Correcto

god is dead
Once you start getting in the realm of zombie armies being led by a rabbi to punish the non believers you need to take a deep breath and reevaluate your beliefs about reality.

Thebrownblob

Remember Mr. correcto we’re focusing on you I don’t refer to a whole group of people like you do negatively I’m only talking about you because I’m dealing with you. You’re just like the Nazis who castigated a whole group of people based on nothing.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
That isn’t personally attacking you. That is pointing out it is stupid to believe a rabbi is god, he was a rabbi.
You just called anyone who believes in God stupid.
And you reported his post for calling you... Wait for it. Stupid.

It's an attack.

Deleting your report. You can't have it both ways.

Thebrownblob

You just called anyone who believes in God stupid.
And you reported his post for calling you... Wait for it. Stupid.

It's an attack.

Deleting your report. You can't have it both ways.
Sorry to cause problems I just get tired of him making racial as well as religious remarks. I’ll leave it alone now

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sorry to cause problems I just get tired of him making racial as well as religious remarks. I’ll leave it alone now
It’s a dance, he’s always turning it into an anti semitic, anti Christian diatribe. Takes no responsibility for his own immortality. Godless are like that, because they’re god, in their own eyes.