LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
“It is not the first time Australian rugby has found itself at the centre of arguments over inclusivity in sport.

Israel Folau, who played rugby league but was best-known playing for Australia in rugby union, was kicked off the national team in 2019 for his anti-LGBT views.

The full-back, who had already been warned over posts he made on social media, had his contract torn up after writing that 'hell awaits' homosexuals.

Folau's full post read: 'Drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, fornicators, thieves, atheists and idolators - Hell awaits you.'”

No greater hatred than god’s love.
Because that’s where you’re going?

Thebrownblob

“It is not the first time Australian rugby has found itself at the centre of arguments over inclusivity in sport.

Israel Folau, who played rugby league but was best-known playing for Australia in rugby union, was kicked off the national team in 2019 for his anti-LGBT views.

The full-back, who had already been warned over posts he made on social media, had his contract torn up after writing that 'hell awaits' homosexuals.

Folau's full post read: 'Drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, fornicators, thieves, atheists and idolators - Hell awaits you.'”

No greater hatred than god’s love.
I don’t disagree with anything he wrote. And why do you care if you don’t believe in hell? So shouldn’t affect you, until you get there anyway.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t disagree with anything he wrote. And why do you care if you don’t believe in hell? So shouldn’t affect you, until you get there anyway.
You don’t believe anyone goes to hell, unless you were lying about believing your apparently Jewish grand father who was killed by Christian Nazis isn’t there.
You think Jesus will raise the dead and give us all a choice… so why do you care until that happens and how do you agree with what this man says?

Thebrownblob

You don’t believe anyone goes to hell, unless you were lying about believing your apparently Jewish grand father who was killed by Christian Nazis isn’t there.
You think Jesus will raise the dead and give us all a choice… so why do you care until that happens and how do you agree with what this man says?
Look it’s really not about being Christian it’s just about you being an awful person you yourself say you sleep with Married man you pound them and send them on their way. What you are is a homewrecker and an awful person by any measure whether anyone’s a Christian or not? I mean that’s just who you choose to be enjoy it embrace it stop whining

Thebrownblob

Why do I care that someone is being hateful towards gays and declaring them naturally sinful?
Hmm I wonder why…
I didn’t make one word mention about the gay part you did because you know you’re a cretin, mostly I was talking about the other things on there that will probably send me to the same place you’re going if you get there before me save me a spot but I think I’ll take the top bunk 😂

El Correcto

god is dead
Look it’s really not about being Christian it’s just about you being an awful person you yourself say you sleep with Married man you pound them and send them on their way. What you are is a homewrecker and an awful person by any measure whether anyone’s a Christian or not? I mean that’s just who you choose to be enjoy it embrace it stop whining
That is a moral judgement that I don’t adhere to.
Marriage is nothing to me, lol.

Thebrownblob

That is a moral judgement that I don’t adhere to.
Marriage is nothing to me, lol.
So you don’t care that you destroy homes and families but you do care if someone doesn’t approve of your lifestyle? Very convenient for you to pick and choose what suits you best Morally . It’s almost like karma for you.

El Correcto

god is dead
I didn’t make one word mention about the gay part you did because you know you’re a cretin, mostly I was talking about the other things on there that will probably send me to the same place you’re going if you get there before me save me a spot but I think I’ll take the top bunk 😂
It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

We are in the lgbt thread, you’re just here to call me a cretin. You know what the controversy was in that man’s comments.

El Correcto

god is dead
So you don’t care that you destroy homes and families but you do care if someone doesn’t approve of your lifestyle? Very convenient for you to pick and choose what suits you best Morley. It’s almost like karma for you.
The person who is choosing to be a hoe is destroying the home. I made no promises to god or anything else. I have no part in their “home”.

Thebrownblob

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

We are in the lgbt thread, you’re just here to call me a cretin. You know what the controversy was in that man’s comments.
Says the racist Who constantly spouts Jewish epitaphs