LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Christianity and God as it once was can only exist in a highly moderated and oppressive bubble. It has to be forced down on people and considered taboo or even illegal to question.
There are rational reasons to believe in god, but true belief in it is purely irrational.

The irony of having to watch you people come here every week to cry about the leftists bubbles and your god being attacked is delicious. The irony of having you right wingers call me racist for calling out a truth of your reality bluntly and mockingly to you like you do in this thread weekly to transgender people is delicious.

You people are hypocrites, I don’t like leftists but I also really don’t like religious people either. You are both hateful reality denying groups.

Thebrownblob

Christianity and God as it once was can only exist in a highly moderated and oppressive bubble. It has to be forced down on people and considered taboo or even illegal to question.
There are rational reasons to believe in god, but true belief in it is purely irrational.

The irony of having to watch you people come here every week to cry about the leftists bubbles and your god being attacked is delicious. The irony of having you right wingers call me racist for calling out a truth of your reality bluntly and mockingly to you like you do in this thread weekly to transgender people is delicious.

You people are hypocrites, I don’t like leftists but I also really don’t like religious people either. You are both hateful reality denying groups.
Blah blah blah typical rant from you, get some new material bud

floridays

Well I’m glad you know this.
Maybe have a little humility in your belief of Jewish fairytales.
not Jewish fairytales,
through mixed blood, we don't accept homo's, we stand solidly with Jew's with the same stance, but they seem to defer to homo and lesbian lifestyle for convenience more easily.
Doesn't matter, you will stand for yourself, in that day.

vantexan

If a Christian treated you right in every way you'd still hate him for his beliefs. You'll never be satisfied until Christianity is completely stamped out.

El Correcto

god is dead
If a Christian treated you right in every way you'd still hate him for his beliefs. You'll never be satisfied until Christianity is completely stamped out.
I still wouldn’t condone their beliefs absolutely. Their beliefs are irrational and stupid, but if they treated me right and with respect I can do the same.

MAKAVELI

Teaching me a lesson about what? Being critical of a religion go ahead friend type out your silly point of me being a RACIST.
I’m anti-Judaism you stupid rabbi worshipper.
There is nothing racist about being anti a religion that preaches your death in their holy texts. That’s called being a rational human being.

— Leviticus 20:13

Who is really the hateful one?
They are homophobic, I am not anti-Semitic, I’m anti-Judaism. You’re just a bad faith loser that can’t stand on your ideas and constantly resorts to personal attacks first and then cry endlessly about racism.

@MAKAVELI is this your alt?
Don't bring into this :censored2: show. You should be more worried about Monkeypox anyway. 😂

vantexan

Separation of church and state doesn’t go far enough in this country. The enlightenment was an anti-Christ movement, deism is an anti-Christ stance, that is what this country was founded on, not your stupid religious beliefs.
Plenty of documentation of the Founding Fathers quoting scripture. Deism isn't the foundation of this country.

El Correcto

god is dead
Plenty of documentation of the Founding Fathers quoting scripture. Deism isn't the foundation of this country.
Doesn’t matter their personal beliefs, there is no scripture in our founding documents. There is no acknowledgment of Christ in there.

It isn’t founded on Christianity.